Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh don't give away my secrets

1633c6.jpg
ppp

My head hurts. #2 is currently spending more time trying to take shortcuts on assignment that it would if he just did it right to start and is very mad at me for not letting him go to grandma's till he does it correctly. I literally walked through the whole thing with him to come up with the info to use and drew up a rough draft for him to copy from (he has to make a "save the rainforest" poster). Instead of re-writing it and drawing his own picture, he colored in my 30 second drawing of an orangutan and submitted it. :face: Then he came back and had re done it himself but in pencil. He's supposed to make it colorful. When I told him to go over what he'd written in green markers, he COLORED OVER his writing in like big blocks to the point where none of it was readable. I'm just so over it lol. #3 is crying cause she's waiting on him and she can't understand why he just didn't do it right to begin with. Though I suppose anything is better than what he originally submitted which was a typed line that said "my poster will be green and red and have a river."

I'm far too sober for this shit.

My head hurts. #2 is currently spending more time trying to take shortcuts on assignment that it would if he just did it right to start and is very mad at me for not letting him go to grandma's till he does it correctly. I literally walked through the whole thing with him to come up with the info to use and drew up a rough draft for him to copy from (he has to make a "save the rainforest" poster). Instead of re-writing it and drawing his own picture, he colored in my 30 second drawing of an orangutan and submitted it. :face: Then he came back and had re done it himself but in pencil. He's supposed to make it colorful. When I told him to go over what he'd written in green markers, he COLORED OVER his writing in like big blocks to the point where none of it was readable. I'm just so over it lol. #3 is crying cause she's waiting on him and she can't understand why he just didn't do it right to begin with. Though I suppose anything is better than what he originally submitted which was a typed line that said "my poster will be green and red and have a river."

I'm far too sober for this shit.
Kidz huh!! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back