Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it require the suction of a vacuum cleaner to get decent vapor? :rofl:
Nice. I wonder if different vapes are better for flavors. I’ve only ever used one.
No, this is really easy to pull through. I think flavor has more to do with temp. Low temp gives best flavors, while high temp gives bigger clouds. I like to increase temps over the course of a bowl, so you get the best of both

I think hear seatting and element material would have the most play in thar regard.
Probably. My PAX3 has a different mouth piece that seems to impede things. Still, get lit…so kinda tough to justify. I’ve played with the settings without improving things.

No, this is really easy to pull through. I think flavor has more to do with temp. Low temp gives best flavors, while high temp gives bigger clouds. I like to increase temps over the course of a bowl, so you get the best of both
Great recommendation! I’ve played with the settings and placed it midway, but I’ll try a bowl at low and crank it higher at the end.

jus vape everything at 420f & u'll care even less than u do about what kinda vape u got :crying: :baked: ppp

Great recommendation! I’ve played with the settings and placed it midway, but I’ll try a bowl at low and crank it higher at the end.
I start about 375f and take a couple then increase to 400, then 410 to finish it off. The lower temp hits are really flavorful. I’m vaping nashira at the moment….really sweet and fruity

Mine's always at 388F. Back when I got my first Volcano, I read somewhere the baddy-benzenes get released at 392F, and the Volcano had a precision of +/- 3F, so I figured since I smoke joints all day, the vape will be my "diet joint", and shall be set at 388F :crying:

I've had many vapes since the Volcano, with different margins of error, but the 388 always sticked. It's become a lucky vape number :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back