Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, upon calibration it looks like my week 0 nute solution is sitting at 5.01. Don't have anything else mixed up at the moment. Water at the tap is coming out at 7.23ish, if this meter is to be believed.

This is a really nice little vape! Smooth, excellent flavor, high inducing :haha: pretty much everything you hope for:rofl:

meh, it'z jus like drinkin a beer u've never had before -> after the first one, it don't even matter :rofl: :coffee: ppp

giphy (32).gif
b0213.gif

This is a really nice little vape! Smooth, excellent flavor, high inducing :haha: pretty much everything you hope for:rofl:
Does it require the suction of a vacuum cleaner to get decent vapor? :rofl:
Nice. I wonder if different vapes are better for flavors. I’ve only ever used one.

@Frank the Dank Hows the vape Still pullin ok :baked:
Vaped two bowls so far, no complaints. At first I thought the bowl size was too small….but I kinda like vaping a bunch of small bowls, instead of one big one. Better flavor. Yes plus it’s easy to pre load several stems and just switch em out.

Does it require the suction of a vacuum cleaner to get decent vapor? :rofl:
Nice. I wonder if different vapes are better for flavors. I’ve only ever used one.
I think heat settings and element material would have the most play in that regard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back