Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids heard the vacuum…..
A7067604-211C-4A8C-9E9D-C53C36DD58F5.jpeg

Kidz huh!! :doh:
Seriously lol. Like he's 10, he should know by now he's not going anywhere till its done right. He just came up again and told me he'd submitted it and I was like oh, cool, bring it to me so I can see it (since he was gone for like 2 minutes and there was *no way* he could have done it that fast). He immediately started crying and I'm just like dude. Go. Do. It. Right.

Its now been 40 minutes since I sent him down to do the final copy and he's on like attempt 4 if you count submitting the one I wrote up :wall: he could be done by now if he just did what I said the first time.

I *cannot* wait for them to leave so I can blast off. Just remember I'd promised hubby chicken marsala over roasted potatoes tonight so yay one more thing I need to do. Still need to get baked first regardless since my head is going to explode from the high pitched upset child noises. At least I have a few hours to veg before he gets off work.

Seriously lol. Like he's 10, he should know by now he's not going anywhere till its done right. He just came up again and told me he'd submitted it and I was like oh, cool, bring it to me so I can see it (since he was gone for like 2 minutes and there was *no way* he could have done it that fast). He immediately started crying and I'm just like dude. Go. Do. It. Right.
ROFL, I know the feeling. Got two boys myself 6 & 8. We have a saying in Dutch...Goes something like this (roughly translated): Stick them behind the wallpaper

ROFL, I know the feeling. Got two boys myself 6 & 8. We have a saying in Dutch...Goes something like this (roughly translated): Stick them behind the wallpaper
Id be lying if I said the term "duct tape them to the wall" hasn't been said in our home before :rofl:

I finally figured out my issue and I'm so glad I figured it out on my own......I think. I've been way underwatering, my Ph going in is 6.5 and my out was 5.5. I've only been putting a little bit of water because I'm scared of gnats.

enjoying all the vape talk i have spent far too much on devices that dont match price tag,,i like too feel a hit at back of me throat when i suck on it :thumbsup:

i hate working weekend ..loves ya :toke:
Admittedly, relish a joint more than anything @hairyman , but the lungs and Doctor managing them think otherwise. Sneaky ones now n then

I finally figured out my issue and I'm so glad I figured it out on my own......I think. I've been way underwatering, my Ph going in is 6.5 and my out was 5.5. I've only been putting a little bit of water because I'm scared of gnats.

remember nice, moist home-baked chocolate cake-? :hump: -> that'z how u want ur soil at all timez if possible ;) .....................well, not to eat of course, but...:rolleyes2: :smoking: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back