Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buds down state are anti vaxers. Their family got together for Thanksgiving and someone had the crap. Their mom in her eightees was the only one vaxed. She just got the sniffles the others got really sick one needed the hospital and oxygen.
They all now changed their thinking on the vax.

The 3rd jab barely noticed. It was the 2nd one that was pretty wild for me. The omicron seems to be spreading like wildfire, but usually not as serious for those with the jabs. :thumbsup:

Interesting times we live in Auntie :smoking:
CDC has said Omicron is “half as bad”, in layman’s terms. I’m not going to post the articles and such, due to the thought that it could spark a huge mess of political bull and it’s too early for that crap lol

Ya pot and Ibuprofen worked for me on the boost :toke:

:headbang:

The omicron seems to be spreading like wildfire, but usually not as serious for those with the jabs. :thumbsup:

Fingers Crossed........:pass:...I could Hear hubbys friend was sick as a dog when he phoned...while hubby was on the call.
It didn't Sound mild to me....but they didn't say which varient he had...just that he had it.

The stats that are coming through from US and Europe are encouraging as to fatality stats...But..the Worry now is staffing.
How many people it is going to take out of the workforce while they isolate...:headbang:

See how it goes.
Most of Europe seems to be clamping down on NY celebrations...except England.
They are going for it and counting on it being mild....:pass:

Scotland..Wales and Northern Ireland have NY Bans on....and it is causing a Lot of political turmoil...:shrug:..

CDC has said Omicron is “half as bad”, in layman’s terms. I’m not going to post the articles and such, due to the thought that it could spark a huge mess of political bull and it’s too early for that crap lol

Or i couldz :stir: then head off to :sleeping::sleeping: which i ain't gonna do :smoking: Butz i am gonna get some :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: now :thumbsup:

Cheers n :vibes:

Never been able to germinate those suckers...
The 5 that germed were out of about 20. Pretty sure wife n daughter didn't let them mature in the seed pod much like they should have. Got a few seed pods drying out on porch for spring.

Cookies and cream
20211227_165800.jpg

Cheers @Dichoti .........:headbang:...All Party Political posts are being removed from LS now ....:pass:...I'm Not Keen on censorship...but getting political party specific just Spoils LS for everyone......

Not being Funny...but even in the staff room we have a no politics rule....coz we've actually had it kick off in there before.

Being ex-UK ... we tend to take the P out of our Politics....we found the Americans Don't........:shooty:...and they have Guns....so the subject is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back