Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or i couldz :stir: then head off to :sleeping::sleeping: which i ain't gonna do :smoking: Butz i am gonna get some :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: now :thumbsup:

Cheers n :vibes:

Best Plan...Globals have Phazers set to Kill for any poltical stirring.............it is not going down well for the rest of the members..

1640693640124.png

Morning kittens. Slight chill, good coffee, etc. etc. Time for a res fill today. Gave a lil tilt to it last night to run most out through the tubes. Touching the bottom inside has a bit of a slimey feel and there's a slight odor so gonna pull it out and clean. Might be from the hydrogaurd beneficials or might not, clean out couldn't hurt. Wife's got Dr.'s appointments wed n thurs so getting planned up for that bit of fun.
Guy I was talking to last night was a prime example of hard headedness and it didn't take me long to get over it. He might listen to the germing advice or not. Pretty sure he'll stick with his mishmash of soils and ammendments, straight well water and trying to get an Oz per plant before they fall over dead before they are done......can't help some people it seems.

PS the boost efed me for 2 days of shivering under a blanket Moderna :coffee2:

The night after the 2nd jab i gotz night terrors :yoinks:.. that was a cool ride :rofl:

Yup...we are part of a Retirement community and hubby was saying a few were saying they weren't going to get it...which is aa worrying sign...I Think most just didn't want to be sick at Xmas.

But hell..omicron...nearly february...and over 60.....I'll have me sleeve rolled up when I get the Call.....:doc3:

February here..the Well get Sick..and the Sick Die......annually.....coz it is an Older population....so I wouldn't be taking any risks.

Guy I was talking to last night was a prime example of hard headedness and it didn't take me long to get over it. He might listen to the germing advice or not. Pretty sure he'll stick with his mishmash of soils and ammendments, straight well water and trying to get an Oz per plant before they fall over dead before they are done......can't help some people it seems.

You cannot Help those who are not Listening @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ...just let him get on with it.

Save your breath for better things......:pass:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back