Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me grow gnome is now a snow gnome .. wifee says i need to paint him this winter so will see wat happenz.. if anything :rofl:

View attachment 1401536

Hmmm....stick a cannabis leaf badge on his medalion and a canna bandana to wrap 'round the bottom of his hat...................and he's be Fine........:eyebrows:

Doesn't look like he needs a paint job to me @Kyote.......:pass:

Run around day yesterday..... :pass: ...hubby had to be covid tested.
He got a negative.

His friend/drinking buddy was coming for xmas dinner...called off mid week coz he was sick...
phoned up xmas eve to say he was covid positive...:pass:...so it set hubby off wondering if he had caught it off him.

Plus...he realised if he ignored it and went out..he was in danger of infecting his friends...and maybe killing them....so he stayed in all weekend...
and got tested yesterday.

He is due his Booster jab tomorrow ....so that was thrown in doubt.....:shrug: ...apparently you have to wait 3 months if you have had it..before a booster jab.

So...it cost 95 euros for peace of mind....:pass:.....and that was just for the lateral flow test.

He Probably Save most of that not going out over the xmas.....:cheers:

Run around day yesterday..... :pass: ...hubby had to be covid tested.
He got a negative.

His friend/drinking buddy was coming for xmas dinner...called off mid week coz he was sick...
phoned up xmas eve to say he was covid positive...:pass:...so it set hubby off wondering if he had caught it off him.

Plus...he realised if he ignored it and went out..he was in danger of infecting his friends...and maybe killing them....so he stayed in all weekend...
and got tested yesterday.

He is due his Booster jab tomorrow ....so that was thrown in doubt.....:shrug: ...apparently you have to wait 3 months if you have had it..before a booster jab.

So...it cost 95 euros for peace of mind....:pass:.....and that was just for the lateral flow test.

He Probably Save most of that not going out over the xmas.....:cheers:

:vibes: @Mossy

:thumbsup:

Cheers @Kyote ...:pass:...now we just got the booster to look forward to........:biggrin:...there are a lot more people reporting being sick after the booster than the first 2 jabs...so I have stocked up on ibuprofen and paracetamol.....coz you know Sods Law says he will be sick when all the farmacias are Closed.....:biggrin:

Cheers @Kyote ...:pass:...now we just got the booster to look forward to........:biggrin:...there are a lot more people reporting being sick after the booster than the first 2 jabs...so I have stocked up on ibuprofen and paracetamol.....coz you know Sods Law says he will be sick when all the farmacias are Closed.....:biggrin:
Ya pot and Ibuprofen worked for me on the boost :toke:

The 3rd jab barely noticed. It was the 2nd one that was pretty wild for me. The omicron seems to be spreading like wildfire, but usually not as serious for those with the jabs. :thumbsup:

Interesting times we live in Auntie :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back