Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so @Frank the Dank (think was u who said it 1st) and also @Mañ'O'Green as u agreed I think I spotted what y’all were seeing…..
3DDA4FDA-0DD1-44DD-8137-245670B7525F.jpeg

Pinned the dick back on my reindeer eating the grass! 1 of the lights had came unclipped from the frame so was hanging down right in the dong region so Dr Mark went and circumcised that fukker! :rofl:

Last edited:
Can’t remember if I posted these already but don’t think so! Damn dogs have this big ass dog bed but u can see what’s it been relegated to….
C363BA26-8E8C-4341-8AA3-9CE5CD665DF5.jpeg

The big dog bed is just used to store toys (they chose that spot for some reason)
1A8EC3B1-7B1B-423B-A07A-B82830E87F06.jpeg
E9871A02-CB0F-4ECD-B871-A0A9ED8A228B.jpeg
63666356-FA2F-481B-B774-D1AB6259D005.jpeg

And they seem content squeezing into the beds that are from when they were puppies! Actually thinking just 1 is theirs and other I’m pretty sure is technically the cats! :shrug: :kitty:

Every death is a sad one but more so when it’s just a really great person, who brings peace to those around them. I’m sorry for you loss man.

Thankfully I’ve had it easy. My hearts not great which I was worried about, but was more like a really really bad cold. Glad to be getting out the other side now.
Thanks! He was a good soul.
Good to hear you're coming thru it!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sorry to hear about your loss mate, I hope that you are getting past it ok.

This virus has done some horrible damage in assisted living facilities. The sad irony of this mess is that the high danger to residents of catching covid was not the only problem - even more misery was added on top by restrictions on visiting by family. Sadly, there is no easy cure for the vulnerability of these facilities, especially with a virus as transmissible as Omicron.
The cruelest part of this crap we're in.

Making two small, but hopefully impactful changes to my future grows.
Just about out of the mycorrhiza I'be used. I've not really used it much in the last to runs, since using bokashi. I really haven't been impressed by its performance. I'm trying Big Foot Organic Mycorrhizal Fungi, water in concentrate version. If I can have two girls of the same strain in the same size pot, I think a side by side might be a good comparison.

The other addition is, hopefully, an aid to keep my poor, at times, watering timing and techniques......mainly when I have other problems. RAW brand Yucca has been fairly effective, but this may be more effective. I know I do need to pay more attention to my watering timing and techniques, but hopefully this will help as I concentrate on one of my weaknesses. I really didn't have a issue until I started using the Rain Science bags. Kinda hard to tell with my abuse of the current girls at the moment, I think some of the changes I made will work well with the next run. I think the biggest problem was trying to let the pots dry out some from the wet feet I gave them very early on. For the Rain Science bags, I started setting them on a layer of pumice in the tray I have them sitting in. That and more attentive watering.......like in my first two regular pot grows. I gave a good top watering, wait for the water to be absorbed for a while and then bottom water in increments until it stops absorbing the water FULLY within 10-15 min.
Anyway, I'm trying Therm X-70 Yucca Extract from Build A Soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back