Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried shovelling our drive when we built the place. That lasted about a week. Just not doable even at my considerably younger age then. Too many hours of backbreaking work. The Honda snowblower dealer did well that week. Given the number of dumps of snow, I am sure our new snowblower was one of several that they sold. That machine is still going strong after keeping us mobile since 1996. :biggrin:
I would be dead in 25 minutes of snow shoveling. I'd fall over with exhaustion in the first five minutes then freeze to deeth in the next 20!
:crying:

An uncle of mine died similarly. Born with cp, did well in his small hometown, then had a stroke and had to be moved to an assisted living facility, Where after two or three years, And being fully vaccinated, Died of COVID last month.
Sorry to hear about your loss mate, I hope that you are getting past it ok.

This virus has done some horrible damage in assisted living facilities. The sad irony of this mess is that the high danger to residents of catching covid was not the only problem - even more misery was added on top by restrictions on visiting by family. Sadly, there is no easy cure for the vulnerability of these facilities, especially with a virus as transmissible as Omicron.

Last edited:
You need one of those cabs for your snow blower…..that way you can hot box it and continue to get high while you work. You’d have kind of an Arctic cheech n chong thing going on :rofl:
I can see doing that. I'd wake up in the neighbors yard.

I would be dead in 25 minutes of snow shoveling. I'd fall over with exhaustion in the first five minutes then freeze to deeth in the next 20!
:crying:
There are days when I feel like that, but so far, so good. :biggrin:

Snowblower?
Who needs a snowblower? I toss the stoner next door a zip of the best I've grown and he'll keep my sidewalks, steps, and porch clean as a whistle lol
Damn, all I need is a stoner nearby. :pighug:

Damn, all I need is a stoner nearby. :pighug:
Yeah, It cuts back on harvest time paranoia too, Because I know that if any smells get out, the only thing that'll happen is a text arriving on my phone that says "When we smoking?" Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back