Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Belated Christmas everyone! Apologies for my absence, the last month of work was insane, and I tested positive (with 3 jabs) on Christmas Day, so been getting it a bit tight here!

Loving that we breached 1000, to the moon growmies!
:smoking:

Tent contents should be being hung this weekend. The last wait is always the hardest but I refuse to chop early this time, even if my house smells like 5-10…

hope you’re all staying happy and healthy, and that y’all’ve had time to relax be that in your own or with loved ones! Any other craic I’ve missed out on?

Sorry to hear that the virus found you. Take care of yourself, it can get nasty a week or so in, but with your full vaccination, you should be fine. Good luck with it, I hope you and yours get through your infection ok.
:goodluck:
:pighug:

Just found out a friend passed last month from COVID-19 with 3 shots also. He had cerebral palsey and his lungs were not the best.
Not a super close friend, but a good friend nonetheless. His poor sister told me about it after trying to contact him. She's ,understandably, totally heartbroken. While pretty independent, there were things he just couldn't do and his sister was a large part of handling that.
He was just a good guy.

Good to hear ya made it thru it.
Every death is a sad one but more so when it’s just a really great person, who brings peace to those around them. I’m sorry for you loss man.

Thankfully I’ve had it easy. My hearts not great which I was worried about, but was more like a really really bad cold. Glad to be getting out the other side now.

Sorry to hear that the virus found you. Take care of yourself, it can get nasty a week or so in, but with your full vaccination, you should be fine. Good luck with it, I hope you and yours get through your infection ok.
:goodluck:
:pighug:
Much appreciate OF. In fairness, does mean I’ve more time to croon over my girls!

Much appreciate OF. In fairness, does mean I’ve more time to croon over my girls!
It is really great to hear that the bugger is not beating on you too badly and that you seem to be getting better.

What an unbelievable shit show this pandemic has been.

Get really better soon. :pighug:

The last shoveling I did was at -34C. Not a lot of fun, and it did not last long. I don't have mitts that can handle -35. I must be getting old because I don't remember -35C being quite that brutal. :pighug:
So that is -31⁰F for me. Well it's not that cold for me fortunately. It is 30⁰F right now. I am lucky enough to have a snow blower for the front driveway but that is still a PITA. :baked: just have to make sure I take a get high brake every hour. :rofl:

I am lucky enough to have a snow blower for the front driveway but that is still a PITA. :baked: just have to make sure I tak
You need one of those cabs for your snow blower…..that way you can hot box it and continue to get high while you work. You’d have kind of an Arctic cheech n chong thing going on :rofl:

Just found out a friend passed last month from COVID-19 with 3 shots also. He had cerebral palsey and his lungs were not the best.
Not a super close friend, but a good friend nonetheless. His poor sister told me about it after trying to contact him. She's ,understandably, totally heartbroken. While pretty independent, there were things he just couldn't do and his sister was a large part of handling that.
He was just a good guy.

Good to hear ya made it thru it.
An uncle of mine died similarly. Born with cp, did well in his small hometown, then had a stroke and had to be moved to an assisted living facility, Where after two or three years, And being fully vaccinated, Died of COVID last month.

So that is -31⁰F for me. Well it's not that cold for me fortunately. It is 30⁰F right now. I am lucky enough to have a snow blower for the front driveway but that is still a PITA. :baked: just have to make sure I take a get high brake every hour. :rofl:
We tried shovelling our drive when we built the place. That lasted about a week. Just not doable even at my considerably younger age then. Too many hours of backbreaking work. The Honda snowblower dealer did well that week. Given the number of dumps of snow, I am sure our new snowblower was one of several that they sold. That machine is still going strong after keeping us mobile since 1996. :biggrin:

Snowblower?
Who needs a snowblower? I toss the stoner next door a zip of the best I've grown and he'll keep my sidewalks, steps, and porch clean as a whistle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back