Ill have to start a thread for it then. I got a few freebies from them that could have some blkmrrr crosses or even it. View attachment 1701131View attachment 1701134
I just finished doing two binaries from that same mystery pack…. The middle front, and middle back plants..
IMG_2672.jpeg

I just finished doing two binaries from that same mystery pack…. The middle front, and middle back plants..View attachment 1701137
Looking fantastic my friend. I grew 2 of them out. One was purple like really purple so I assumed it was funkadelic x blkmrrr cause thats the only one that has purple in its linage. Being nurple. Got one of those about 3 days old. I got a few of there strains going right now. I’m m a big fan. And ronin gardens.

Thank you! :pass:
I dont bother checking till day 5 of drying but you can start checking it tomorrow or today even if you want to get an idea of how fast your bud is drying. Yes prongs in the whole bud. I'll send the links again, if they don't work just go to YouTube and type in: "wood moisture meter for cannabis" and you'll find some good videos.

Thanks man! Yeah it's the age verification thats messing me up. I tried actually logging in but they want some third party verification shit now. Like an actual upload of my drivers license or credit card. Yeah, not happening. hahaha.

Back