Tag me in this one! Blkmrrr is a fav
Ill have to start a thread for it then. I got a few freebies from them that could have some blkmrrr crosses or even it.
image.jpg
IMG_2305.png

Also @JP1 the fact he has a pair coming off of each site also means dude! If it was a female it would mean 2 little budlets growing where should be a single!
I'm just saying hit the brakes for a bit. No sense rushing it right now. A week won't fuck anything up:pass:

Yo @Hotfire !

2 things:

1) Nice Walter White! That plant looked awesome.

2) The long one : The wood moisture meter. I just cut mine down and it's been hanging for about 3 days now. When should I start checking? What setting should I use? And I know you linked me a video before but I could not find a way to watch it on YT. Do I stick the prongs in the bud itself or the stems? Or both? And I want a 12% reading correct?
Thank you! :pass:
I dont bother checking till day 5 of drying but you can start checking it tomorrow or today even if you want to get an idea of how fast your bud is drying. Yes prongs in the whole bud. I'll send the links again, if they don't work just go to YouTube and type in: "wood moisture meter for cannabis" and you'll find some good videos.

Hope she grows out of it. Had to recently cull my most vigorous girl. My first true herm. Orange Flambe x Slurricane. It's okay though, I have a Unicorn poop f2 that's straight Garlic. :drool:
I had one other one herm like this. Frosted skywalker from mosca. Still Id grow that strain again. This might be a male?

From asleep to attack mode in 2.5 seconds! :kitty::yoinks::crying:
8A3C6F52-DB95-41B3-8FDC-18602ECBF635.jpeg
4D3C2869-47AF-4C1C-B33C-59B1B6BF6C2F.jpeg

C7C54780-DF30-4C8C-A86F-F55EDE65C89A.jpeg
B0097807-B87D-4B69-9B17-044F258B3523.jpeg

Didn’t get a pic but about 5min before this shot of Dexter he was on the other end of couch and sat down to pet him! He immediately stuck his head under the blanket where he hides his bones/chew toys and i looked down and noticed was no f-ing chew toy when i saw a pair of legs and feet sticking out of his mouth! Not sure if he killed it or was recently dead from another reason but he had a dead damn bird in his mouth! Luckily didn’t have to fight him to get him to drop it! Last time he came in and it was still a live bird in his mouth but died from shock couple hours later! :haha::rofl:

Back