X marks the spot where a calyx would be! ;)

1724112012653.png

A smidge higher but I wasn’t erasing and redrawing that X! :nono::rofl:

What do you all think about this. Looks fishy to me. Might be culling this one. And it was growing soooo good
Hope she grows out of it. Had to recently cull my most vigorous girl. My first true herm. Orange Flambe x Slurricane. It's okay though, I have a Unicorn poop f2 that's straight Garlic. :drool:

Hope she grows out of it. Had to recently cull my most vigorous girl. My first true herm. Orange Flambe x Slurricane. It's okay though, I have a Unicorn poop f2 that's straight Garlic. :drool:
U can let it grow some but thats a 100% dude! No lady parts in sight! Is it photo or auto?

Yo @Hotfire !

2 things:

1) Nice Walter White! That plant looked awesome.

2) The long one : The wood moisture meter. I just cut mine down and it's been hanging for about 3 days now. When should I start checking? What setting should I use? And I know you linked me a video before but I could not find a way to watch it on YT. Do I stick the prongs in the bud itself or the stems? Or both? And I want a 12% reading correct?

That's not where my calyxes grow from :shrug:
View attachment 1701130
Ya but like i said on yours its coming off the side of main stem! Above it where that little budlet is growing is where his are growing from and thats a sure sign of a male!

Ya but like i said on yours its coming off the side of main stem! Above it where that little budlet is growing is where his are growing from and thats a sure sign of a male!
Also @JP1 the fact he has a pair coming off of each site also means dude! If it was a female it would mean 2 little budlets growing where should be a single!

Back