Makes me wonder if they where regs? I asked to make sure and also let them know. It wasnt stressed growing faster then all my others. Which males tend to do. It would be a stud if so.
Not sure if they are like other places but plenty of breeders send out untested seeds as freebies! Maybe a known strain but unknown stock!

Day 66 serial crusher theory. By ronin. The frost is unreal on her. This is my second one and the first grew just like this and not much beats it in the frost department. Hidden gem.
IMG_3781.jpeg
IMG_3782.jpeg
IMG_3783.jpeg

Thanks man! Yeah it's the age verification thats messing me up. I tried actually logging in but they want some third party verification shit now. Like an actual upload of my drivers license or credit card. Yeah, not happening. hahaha.
Sounds like you need to make a new email and a new account. Or the internet is restricted where you live cause of cannabis laws or something ridiculous.

@Entombed there are workarounds like open-source youtube players/apps but you'd have to do some digging... you can also try this, not sure if it will work but it's worth a try. Just type NSFW before "YouTube" and after the "www."
I appreciate it man. They've really cracked down on the workarounds. I used to watch the Frenchy Cannoli hash videos on YT with the NSFW trick. It's currently blocked. I even downloaded a couple of app/players that were supposed to work but they've been blocked too. All the ad-block disabling shit they are doing. It's all good though.

Stick the prongs in the buds!

Back