I appreciate it man. They've really cracked down on the workarounds. I used to watch the Frenchy Cannoli hash videos on YT with the NSFW trick. It's currently blocked. I even downloaded a couple of app/players that were supposed to work but they've been blocked too. All the ad-block disabling shit they are doing. It's all good though.

Stick the prongs in the buds!
Yup you got it.
Damn, are you in America? Cause I've only heard about them asking for ID or credit card for age verification in the EU.. that's crazy if you are in America.
1000025062.gif

Yup you got it.
Damn, are you in America? Cause I've only heard about them asking for ID or credit card for age verification in the EU.. that's crazy if you are in America.
View attachment 1701169
They are blocking anyone with an ad blocker, but weird about the age verify. Carl coming soon to everything!!!

Yup you got it.
Yep. Stateside. Not a "cool" state though. I tried ordering a small smoking device online and they wouldn't let me complete the checkout unless I went though a third party age verification site called Blue Check.

They wanted a picture of my drivers license, front and back, and a selfie holding it to prove it was mine. Unreal.

Yep. Stateside. Not a "cool" state though. I tried ordering a small smoking device online and they wouldn't let me complete the checkout unless I went though a third party age verification site called Blue Check.

They wanted a picture of my drivers license, front and back, and a selfie holding it to prove it was mine. Unreal.

What search engine? Have you tried other search engines? VPN?

Back