Good for you....:headbang:...then report back.....then we all know......:pass:... take one for the Team.......

I Do Think we need to challenge some of the things we are taught....and try improving them......or adapting them to suit us...

I Love Fresh Bud... rather than Cured.....:shrug:...so Shoot me......it Works for me....but i had to find that out... Conventional homework says Cure it...

Supposedly Fentanyl is so strong even a little dust can cause an OD. When Fentanyl and weed are being re-packaged at the same location it's common for the weed to get contaminated. And yes, some A-holes spray with Fentanyl or other nasty stuff to get their weed customers hooked to keep them coming back. Another reason to grow yr own.
Yeah I figured going airborne while packaging different drugs was an option. People trying to stay “natural” for their buzz and then OD’ing is freaking crazy. I’m so glad I had my fun years during simple times lol

I Love Fresh Bud... rather than Cured.....:shrug:...so Shoot me......it Works for me....but i had to find that out... Conventional homework says Cure it...

I like fresh bud too nothing against cured bud just find my self liking the freshest stuff the best :shrug: :pass:

Good for you....:headbang:...then report back.....then we all know......:pass:... take one for the Team.......
:salute:

It kinda defeats the purpose spraying it on weed cuz not like people would feel weird and say whoa i must be addicted to fentanyl now! They kinda need to know what they are hooked on if u want repeat customers! :shrug::rofl:
tmp.gif

tmp.gif

I like fresh bud too nothing against cured bud just find my self liking the freshest stuff the best :shrug: :pass:

Yup...me too... :pighug: ..at least I'm not the only weirdo now...........:crying:

Do you have a scope for your tric photos...if you do...set up a bit of cured bud and See the difference.

Two plants, one pot…so, I unintentionally have 2 plants about 6 days apart, in the same pot. Both autos, but the bigger one is a reg-auto that needs sexing, and the other may be the same (and needs sexing) or it may be a fem auto of another strain in the tent that is 2 weeks older than the little one that could be same :baked:.

I have no problem training or chopping pieces off as needed, and not really concerned about yield from that bucket (whether one or two very small plants), but any thoughts on what would you folks do until at least the older reg-auto shows sex, in terms of the crowding that will get significantly worse soon…they’re ~1-2 weeks above soil :vibe::smokeout::
IMG_20240802_101904269.jpg
IMG_20240802_101921317.jpg

Back