Yup...me too... :pighug: ..at least I'm not the only weirdo now...........:crying:

Do you have a scope for your tric photos...if you do...set up a bit of cured bud and See the difference.

Yeah I do guess I've never tried that I'll scope a bud when she's dry and ready for press :headbang::pop:

Only one more to go!
1722809049524.gif

Two plants, one pot…so, I unintentionally have 2 plants about 6 days apart, in the same pot. Both autos, but the bigger one is a reg-auto that needs sexing, and the other may be the same (and needs sexing) or it may be a fem auto of another strain in the tent that is 2 weeks older than the little one that could be same :baked:.

I have no problem training or chopping pieces off as needed, and not really concerned about yield from that bucket (whether one or two very small plants), but any thoughts on what would you folks do until at least the older reg-auto shows sex, in terms of the crowding that will get significantly worse soon…they’re ~1-2 weeks above soil :vibe::smokeout::
IMG_20240802_101904269.jpg
IMG_20240802_101921317.jpg
I'd just let them be till you know what your going to keep maybe in a day so when they get bigger start pulling them in opposite directions so their not growing into each other. But honestly don't know I'm not a multi pot grower :shrug::pass:

Yeah I figured going airborne while packaging different drugs was an option. People trying to stay “natural” for their buzz and then OD’ing is freaking crazy. I’m so glad I had my fun years during simple times lol
There are so many people ODing on fentanyl around here that the county is giving away NarCan to anybody that asks. They sent me 6 kits. I guess you spray it up the nose if somebody passes out. They were supposed to offer training for how and when to use it, but I guess we're on our own:

Narcan.jpg

I'd just let them be till you know what your going to keep maybe in a day so when they get bigger start pulling them in opposite directions so their not growing into each other. But honestly don't know I'm not a multi pot grower :shrug::pass:
1722809292093.gif

Also technically its a single pot and multi plants! ;) :pighug::crying:

There are so many people ODing on fentanyl around here that the county is giving away NarCan to anybody that asks. They sent me 6 kits. I guess you spray it up the nose if somebody passes out. They were supposed to offer training for how and when to use it, but I guess we're on our own:

View attachment 1698291
Nice u know I don’t personally know anyone that uses to need it but i have thought having some in the car in case i encounter an emergency would be handy! Can get it free here too if I remember correctly just gotta check where! Think maybe fire station but not positive!

View attachment 1698291
Free here too. We've got some just in case. They'll show you how to use it at cvs or rite aid around here supposedly

Nice u know I don’t personally know anyone that uses to need it but i have thought having some in the car in case i encounter an emergency would be handy! Can get it free here too if I remember correctly just gotta check where! Think maybe fire station but not positive!
My son is a fireman and his firehouse gives it to anybody that asks. He told me I should keep some in my car. I don't know anybody who uses fentanyl on purpose, but i do deal with refugee youth who are doing all kinds of crazy sheet.

in terms of the crowding

Crowding....?.......:eyebrows:....where you got crowding.........

20240729185722_IMG_0950.JPG

That pot in front had 33 females in... that's crowding....:biggrin:

Worst case scenario you get two females....and just gently move them apart....put a loose handful of compost between the 2 and press it down...angling both away from each other...:headbang:... Good Luck.....

And...start labelling them...:pighug:....worst case scenario...that is the best bud you have ever tasted...and you cannot remember What it is.....

Back