Crowding....?.......:eyebrows:....where you got crowding.........

View attachment 1698293

That pot in front had 33 females in... that's crowding....:biggrin:

Worst case scenario you get two females....and just gently move them apart....put a loose handful of compost between the 2 and press it down...angling both away from each other...:headbang:... Good Luck.....

And...start labelling them...:pighug:....worst case scenario...that is the best bud you have ever tasted...and you cannot remember What it is.....

up late tonite, eh-? :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

There are so many people ODing on fentanyl around here that the county is giving away NarCan to anybody that asks. They sent me 6 kits. I guess you spray it up the nose if somebody passes out. They were supposed to offer training for how and when to use it, but I guess we're on our own:

View attachment 1698291

Free here too. We've got some just in case. They'll show you how to use it at cvs or rite aid around here supposedly

Gently insert the tip of the nozzle into one nostril, until your fingers on either side of the nozzle are against the bottom of the person's nose. Press the plunger firmly to give the dose of Narcan® Nasal Spray. Remove the Narcan® Nasal Spray from the nostril after giving the dose.

:pass:

Thanks, Mossy... always jealous of your space :toke:
And...start labelling them...:pighug:....worst case scenario...that is the best bud you have ever tasted...and you cannot remember What it is.....
Yes! Fortunately, I know what one is for sure but have grown both strains and have more seeds of one and too many of the other (one of the auto-fem strains I accidentally "bred" a long while ago) :cheers:

up late tonite, eh-? :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Mmmmmm.......
59ca013f01410301ed33980a86d2cccb.gif

Thanks, Mossy... always jealous of your space :toke:

Yes! Fortunately, I know what one is for sure but have grown both strains and have more seeds of one and too many of the other (one of the auto-fem strains I accidentally "bred" a long while ago) :cheers:

You wouldn't believe how many times I've thought.... I'll just stick a label on there in a minute....and never do...... :coffee: ... #ProperStoner. :d5:

Got my fingers crossed you get two girls.....:wizzy:... they are looking very Happy.......

Gently insert the tip of the nozzle into one nostril, until your fingers on either side of the nozzle are against the bottom of the person's nose. Press the plunger firmly to give the dose of Narcan® Nasal Spray. Remove the Narcan® Nasal Spray from the nostril after giving the dose.

:pass:
Lmao if u have ever used nose spray the bottle looks pretty self explanatory! :d5:

So you'd like it to be a bunch of dudes? I guess you do you just not my thing :toke::doh:

I had to add in your post to mine cuz i was literally already writing that i should clarify that orgy of ladies is the way to go they just needed to introduce a dude and it would be just the right ratio….no matter the lady count!

Also to be clear….
1722815786869.gif

I had to add in your post to mine cuz i was literally already writing that i should clarify that orgy of ladies is the way to go they just needed to introduce a dude and it would be just the right ratio….no matter the lady count!

Also to be clear….
View attachment 1698318

Back