Anyone have a favorite Jean-Os strain?

Next grow is gonna be a 2-plant side-by-side with two different strains of his to compare. I was thinking The Duke for one, but need help deciding on the other...
Rootbeer Float S2 or Citradellic Spice are my personal favs right now but there are a few more that I need to try out.

I inquired on the ticket what the cost would be to simply increase the storage; waiting to hear back.

We just did another thread asking for donations; we received enough to cover this current month (july) and next month, but we'll need a push for future months. And if the price increases monthly, that of course will change the demand.

We did have a lighting company recently inquire about a banner (Phlizon). :shrug: We are all open to suggestions here folks.
Where's the donation thread?

Where's the donation thread?

Know this is discussed regularly, but what's your preferred fungus gnat control? Think @Lil Dab suggested pot poppers or Organtrol BTI. Anyone else used these?

Never had an issue before in my regular room, but have a couple of moms in a utility room and now have them in there. Gonna go full jihad on those little f'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Know this is discussed regularly, but what's your preferred fungus gnat control? Think @Lil Dab suggested pot poppers or Organtrol BTI. Anyone else used these?

Never had an issue before in my regular room, but have a couple of moms in a utility room and now have them in there. Gonna go full jihad on those little f'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:
I like spinosad….. either Monterey garden spray or captain jacks dead bug…

Both sprayed and watered into the soil..

Mosquito bits work for me :pass:

Back