Know this is discussed regularly, but what's your preferred fungus gnat control? Think @Lil Dab suggested pot poppers or Organtrol BTI. Anyone else used these?

Never had an issue before in my regular room, but have a couple of moms in a utility room and now have them in there. Gonna go full jihad on those little f'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

@N/A-Greengo turned me on to the pot poppers

@DCLXVI recommended the Gnatrol organic BTI

Before those things I did franks method too spinosad and at one point used all methods

Word! Two scoops of this, a splash of that, mix it up and go.
1722194721744.gif

You got plenty of room for two more in there. You can easily see silver floor space!!! :rofl:

I was doin 9 in a 4x4 in 3 gallon pots. Wall to wall action!
I know right! I like my girls to be a bit top heavy though and found the 5 gals give me the effort:reward i'm looking for. I'm getting back into a rhythm after taking last summer off. Which really F'ed with my flow. Speaking of which, it's time to start the next round....

Know this is discussed regularly, but what's your preferred fungus gnat control? Think @Lil Dab suggested pot poppers or Organtrol BTI. Anyone else used these?

Never had an issue before in my regular room, but have a couple of moms in a utility room and now have them in there. Gonna go full jihad on those little f'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:
I swear by this stuff

Screenshot_20240114_122542_Chrome.jpg

Back