Hey all - just a shameless plug for the live chatters re: my latest grow journal post (if you'll forgive me).

I'm back on the forums after 3 years of growing the same blueberry autoflower strain using various tweaks on a 'standard baseline' nutrient ratio based on results published in scientific journals for photoperiods.

Results, numbers, graphs, and conclusions in the post:

Ha! Just remembered when you were on here before the hiatus and your love of charts and spreadsheets :rofl:

Ha! Just remembered when you were on here before the hiatus and your love of charts and spreadsheets :rofl:
Oh yeah…..he spreadsheeted the fuck outta my MC 1 part schedule :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1722192321373.gif

Spreadsheets are sexy!

Oh yeah…..he spreadsheeted the fuck outta my MC 1 part schedule :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1696549
Lol - I remember that. I did all the math and was like 'wow - your nutrient levels seem pretty high' and you were all 'yeah, i don't really measure how much I use, I just count scoops'. :doh:

I inquired on the ticket what the cost would be to simply increase the storage; waiting to hear back.

We just did another thread asking for donations; we received enough to cover this current month (july) and next month, but we'll need a push for future months. And if the price increases monthly, that of course will change the demand.

We did have a lighting company recently inquire about a banner (Phlizon). :shrug: We are all open to suggestions here folks.

Have you checked into using other donation/payment services. Venmo/Cash App etc. Could make it easier for peeps to donate. Also, having to fill out name/email/phone number on Square could be an issue for some as well. Know I'm not thrilled filling that out...

Last edited:
Hey hey y'all. A slightly rainy Sunday here. So much for the grass cutting plans, ah well smoke break and some candied bacon until it passes.

I've been reading up on the organic soil growing after coming to a nice realization last night. I've got a pond of natural water closeby I can use for irrigation! I was trying to figure out how to use tap/store water without disrupting the soil biome. Looks like I need a large pot for organics and that means a bigger tent doesn't it? The 2.3x2.3 I've currently got fits great but feels tight even for a single plant. I did not expect that it would go so well.

What's everyones thoughts on a 3x3 for single plants? And maybe how big of a pot I should aim for?
This is my 3x3 with 2, 5 gal pots. Its good but gets tight with 2 big plants. It's enough for me though and keeps me from getting too crazy. In a perfect world, I would get a 3×4 to give me enough to put two plants side by side and spread them out. I don't really have the space to do that in my current setup. I could get crazy and build a little room. I might do that as my family get older.

20240728_145612.jpg

20240728_145556.jpg

This is my 3x3 with 2, 5 gal pots. Its good but gets tight with 2 big plants. It's enough for me though and keeps me from getting too crazy. In a perfect world, I would get a 3×4 to give me enough to put two plants side by side and spread them out. I don't really have the space to do that in my current setup. I could get crazy and build a little room. I might do that as my family get older.

View attachment 1696553
View attachment 1696554

You got plenty of room for two more in there. You can easily see silver floor space!!! :rofl:

I was doin 9 in a 4x4 in 3 gallon pots. Wall to wall action!

Back