Oh hell yeah it's on like Donkey Kong!

Walter White - Day 62
1000024292.jpg

1000024288.jpg

1000024295.jpg

No tolerance or no experience. Which in reality go hand in hand. If there no experience theres no tolerance. Cause I go a long enough time sometimes between where Id think my tolerance at its lowest point but my experience gains everytime. And still take me that much. Or do you automatically have a tolerance since Im experienced no matter how long I go between trips?
Ya i was gonna say insert “lightweight” gif here! ;) :haha::crying:

I’m too lazy to go thru the hassle of finding a gif link i can embed and maybe have it work!

If it helps, you could get rid of some of my older threads…

We're going to aim for the path of least "deleting everyone's stuff" if we can. There's a lot of images and videos uploaded by some members that are no longer members (from what I can tell,) so I'm focusing on deleting stuff that doesn't look like it belongs to any current users. Not sure how effective this method is even going to be to be honest; another reason I'm not going too gung-ho.

It's a Sunday, so not sure how quick support will be, but I imagine a few turns, twists, crank-it's, and bop-it-on-the-bing-bong's on their side, and we'll be sitting like gravy on top of mashed potatoes.

Back