Okay, so remember when I was all like "we need to archive and delete a bunch of things because the storage is getting full?"

Wink wink.

do u mean, like -> more full than a porta-potty at a Jelly Roll concert-? :crying:

wink wink :biggrin: ppp

Support ticket is in and I'm researching some temporary solutions; we'll likely up our storage for the forum temporarily as the short term fix.

The latest version of the forum software is a MAJOR update; with it it includes an image optimization tool that can go through the ENTIRE forum and resize and optimize any existing images.

There's also a new built-in tool that allows the resizing to happen automatically on YOUR side (the user side) as you upload to the forum; meaning we should be able to get a much better handle on the images being uploaded (less caps, less restrictions, but it's going to automatically resize to what we choose.)

As a temporary solution; I'm going through the attachment manger for the forum and searching for excessively large picture and video files from 2022 going backwards.

Did all the 'I don't know how to optimize for web posting so every image file is 128MB' photos of mine use up all the server storage?

Nah it's all pictures of someone's black dog surprisingly enough

If I'm not mistaking, it has to do alot with serotonin too. If you haven't tripped in awhile, your serotonin levels are optimal. But if you trip twice in one week that first trip will always be a little "better" than the second one seeing as a majority of serotonin was released on the first trip.
I never tripped 2 times in a week. Always tey give myself couple weeks between minimum. Been a couple months now. Cant find them round here at the moment. Going to just grow my own soon if they dont come around Im due.

Anyone have a favorite Jean-Os strain?

Next grow is gonna be a 2-plant side-by-side with two different strains of his to compare. I was thinking The Duke for one, but need help deciding on the other...

Back