Morning friend! :pass: Yeah buddy, lil afternoon snack n smoke.

I was reading that it looked like 15-20 gal but hey, if I can get away with closer to 10 that would be a lot easier to fit.
I mean, the more soil, the more food… so certainly go nice and big. I was more saying a seven is the minimum.

:pass:

Hey hey y'all. A slightly rainy Sunday here. So much for the grass cutting plans, ah well smoke break and some candied bacon until it passes.

I've been reading up on the organic soil growing after coming to a nice realization last night. I've got a pond of natural water closeby I can use for irrigation! I was trying to figure out how to use tap/store water without disrupting the soil biome. Looks like I need a large pot for organics and that means a bigger tent doesn't it? The 2.3x2.3 I've currently got fits great but feels tight even for a single plant. I did not expect that it would go so well.

What's everyones thoughts on a 3x3 for single plants? And maybe how big of a pot I should aim for?

They make beds that will fit and fill that tent or get some earth boxes :headbang::pass::growing:

No tolerance or no experience. Which in reality go hand in hand. If there no experience theres no tolerance. Cause I go a long enough time sometimes between where Id think my tolerance at its lowest point but my experience gains everytime. And still take me that much. Or do you automatically have a tolerance since Im experienced no matter how long I go between trips?
If I'm not mistaking, it has to do alot with serotonin too. If you haven't tripped in awhile, your serotonin levels are optimal. But if you trip twice in one week that first trip will always be a little "better" than the second one seeing as a majority of serotonin was released on the first trip.

Earthboxes? Allright, more google & reading. I love popping in with a thought or question and yous give me an afternoons worth of research.

Back