Hey hey y'all. A slightly rainy Sunday here. So much for the grass cutting plans, ah well smoke break and some candied bacon until it passes.

I've been reading up on the organic soil growing after coming to a nice realization last night. I've got a pond of natural water closeby I can use for irrigation! I was trying to figure out how to use tap/store water without disrupting the soil biome. Looks like I need a large pot for organics and that means a bigger tent doesn't it? The 2.3x2.3 I've currently got fits great but feels tight even for a single plant. I did not expect that it would go so well.

What's everyones thoughts on a 3x3 for single plants? And maybe how big of a pot I should aim for?
I don’t like to do a full organic, water only soil in anything less than 7 gallons… :pass: But that’s just me..:thumbsup:

Hey hey y'all. A slightly rainy Sunday here. So much for the grass cutting plans, ah well smoke break and some candied bacon until it passes.

I've been reading up on the organic soil growing after coming to a nice realization last night. I've got a pond of natural water closeby I can use for irrigation! I was trying to figure out how to use tap/store water without disrupting the soil biome. Looks like I need a large pot for organics and that means a bigger tent doesn't it? The 2.3x2.3 I've currently got fits great but feels tight even for a single plant. I did not expect that it would go so well.

What's everyones thoughts on a 3x3 for single plants? And maybe how big of a pot I should aim for?
I can fill a 3x3 or a 4x4 with one plant if I scrog it out.

Thats what happens with no tolerance
No tolerance or no experience. Which in reality go hand in hand. If there no experience theres no tolerance. Cause I go a long enough time sometimes between where Id think my tolerance at its lowest point but my experience gains everytime. And still take me that much. Or do you automatically have a tolerance since Im experienced no matter how long I go between trips?

So I'm in a 3x3, and usually i can fit 2 plants in easy. If they are smaller i can do 3 or 4 but thats not usually the case. My walter white is in a 3 gallon pot and she takes up the whole tent, I cant squeeze in any other plants without the humidity spiking or having the buds all pressed up against the walls and it's kinda messing up my flow. So I guess it just depends on how big the plant is and if you are doing a perpetual with your smaller tent. Generally though, 2 plants in 3 gallon pots is perfect for my 3x3. So I have 2 in my 2x2 and 2 in the 3x3 and keep the rotation like that.

Back