In my experience the stems are more of a mental/body high and the caps are what really unload the visuals. I prefer a more visual high than a mental one. Maybe I'm crazy but that's always how I've interpreted the highs.
Depends on the strain. The ones that make big caps will be stronger in the cap. Tiny cap shrooms are stronger in the stems

Seems same to me! For the blueys bro said he ate a g of mostly stem and was chill and next time around ate only .5g of all caps and he said he was freaking out he was tripping so hard!
Just found out from a friend that a local speak easy type dispensary (5 mins away) sells "poloroid" chocolate shroom bars for 20 bucks. 4 grams per bar. Was thinking about grabbing a few as it's been a few years since I've eaten any.

Depends on the strain. The ones that make big caps will be stronger in the cap. Tiny cap shrooms are stronger in the stems

:yeahthat: ppp

Seems same to me! For the blueys bro said he ate a g of mostly stem and was chill and next time around ate only .5g of all caps and he said he was freaking out he was tripping so hard!
.5 and tripping hard? Those are some potent shrooms takes me over 2 grams to really “break through”. An 1/8th to trip balls.

That makes sense. I'm used to seeing what we call "gold caps" out here. They have the bigger caps with thinner stems.

Hey hey y'all. A slightly rainy Sunday here. So much for the grass cutting plans, ah well smoke break and some candied bacon until it passes.

I've been reading up on the organic soil growing after coming to a nice realization last night. I've got a pond of natural water closeby I can use for irrigation! I was trying to figure out how to use tap/store water without disrupting the soil biome. Looks like I need a large pot for organics and that means a bigger tent doesn't it? The 2.3x2.3 I've currently got fits great but feels tight even for a single plant. I did not expect that it would go so well.

What's everyones thoughts on a 3x3 for single plants? And maybe how big of a pot I should aim for?

Back