Peep game peoples! ;)
View attachment 1696490

Bro in law got these yesterday! Super apes! :shrug::eyebrows::vibe:

Also pics are working! :thumbsup:
Are those all stems? I would be pissed if I picked up shrooms and someone gave me all stems like that. Cap to stem ratio has to be at least even. I prefer more caps than stems but I'll settle for 50/50.

Maybe the support people work quick! Regardless these are my kinda customers! :eyebrows::headbang:
3F07100A-ABBC-4E92-AE0F-055208A04120.jpeg
916CDEEF-C408-47EE-A4D4-50F319E4B3E8.jpeg

Are those all stems? I would be pissed if I picked up shrooms and someone gave me all stems like that. Cap to stem ratio has to be at least even. I prefer more caps than stems but I'll settle for 50/50.
The stems contain the most psilocybin though. :eyebrows:

He sent 2 pics and u can see more caps in other one but on these giant mushrooms the ratio is never even cuz pretty sure the APE part of strain are known to have small caps on large stems!

i'll jus leave this black dog here for now....she'z a pretty dog & ain't wearin a collar or anything, so i may end up jus keepin her, idk yet :shrug: :rolleyes2: ppp

20240726_202438.jpg
20240726_202508.jpg

The stems contain the most psilocybin though. :eyebrows:
In my experience the stems are more of a mental/body high and the caps are what really unload the visuals. I prefer a more visual high than a mental one. Maybe I'm crazy but that's always how I've interpreted the highs.

In my experience the stems are more of a mental/body high and the caps are what really unload the visuals. I prefer a more visual high than a mental one. Maybe I'm crazy but that's always how I've interpreted the highs.
Seems same to me! For the blueys bro said he ate a g of mostly stem and was chill and next time around ate only .5g of all caps and he said he was freaking out he was tripping so hard!

Back