No tolerance or no experience. Which in reality go hand in hand. If there no experience theres no tolerance. Cause I go a long enough time sometimes between where Id think my tolerance at its lowest point but my experience gains everytime. And still take me that much. Or do you automatically have a tolerance since Im experienced no matter how long I go between trips?

hmmmm....
emoji_u1f914.png
welllll, experience is indeed a factor, fer sur....BUT, if it'z been a long while, like a few yearz, then tolerance enterz the picture as well & u'll trip harder the first couple timez off smaller amountz, so.....jus sayin :shrug: ppp

hmmmm....View attachment 1696497 welllll, experience is indeed a factor, fer sur....BUT, if it'z been a long while, like a few yearz, then tolerance enterz the picture as well & u'll trip harder the first couple timez off smaller amountz, so.....jus sayin :shrug: ppp
Surely that's cause of the gravity in your serotonin receptors? :rofl: :rofl:

Support ticket is in and I'm researching some temporary solutions; we'll likely up our storage for the forum temporarily as the short term fix.

The latest version of the forum software is a MAJOR update; with it it includes an image optimization tool that can go through the ENTIRE forum and resize and optimize any existing images.

There's also a new built-in tool that allows the resizing to happen automatically on YOUR side (the user side) as you upload to the forum; meaning we should be able to get a much better handle on the images being uploaded (less caps, less restrictions, but it's going to automatically resize to what we choose.)

As a temporary solution; I'm going through the attachment manger for the forum and searching for excessively large picture and video files from 2022 going backwards.

Nah it's all pictures of someone's black dog surprisingly enough

:crying:

Before we get a Fix....can I just say...my girls quadrupled in density overnight...they were so heavy hubby had to help me hold them up...never seen anything so Huge.........:eyebrows:.... just a shame I couldn't show you the remarkable transformation...cough...cough....:angel:.. Honest....

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back