@Son of Hobbes I don't remember how much more does it cost to go to the next data volume level? How are we doing on site financial support?

I inquired on the ticket what the cost would be to simply increase the storage; waiting to hear back.

We just did another thread asking for donations; we received enough to cover this current month (july) and next month, but we'll need a push for future months. And if the price increases monthly, that of course will change the demand.

We did have a lighting company recently inquire about a banner (Phlizon). :shrug: We are all open to suggestions here folks.

I inquired on the ticket what the cost would be to simply increase the storage; waiting to hear back.

We just did another thread asking for donations; we received enough to cover this current month (july) and next month, but we'll need a push for future months. And if the price increases monthly, that of course will change the demand.

We did have a lighting company recently inquire about a banner (Phlizon). :shrug: We are all open to suggestions here folks.
Would we be able to do a paid raffle for a Philzon light $5 per ticket and give Philzon the banner for the light? Just spit-balling here.

Hey all - just a shameless plug for the live chatters re: my latest grow journal post (if you'll forgive me).

I'm back on the forums after 3 years of growing the same blueberry autoflower strain using various tweaks on a 'standard baseline' nutrient ratio based on results published in scientific journals for photoperiods.

Results, numbers, graphs, and conclusions in the post:

1722191608116.gif

I'm all for that let the vendors pay the light bill a little. Phlizon was good to me shipped the light out and it's working great they didn't seem too active only responded once a week but they got it done :headbang:

Back