Yes I did it right before lights on and actually dimmed and turned the lights off for the first couple hours while they dried out it was the only time I had. And since it’s been progressing I assumed it wasn’t from the spray it was just the first thought right after spraying I figured that’s what did it
I know u told @Frankthetank u didn’t think so but if u don’t see bugs my first guess would be it being water related! Over or underwatered they react the same way by appearing to have deficiency issues! Trust me i went to the blumats cuz my hand watering skills suck so had this issue several times myself!

View attachment 1694232

Gotta topwater in some nutrients before i fill the rez again! Prob need to flip em this weekend! @Jean-O said to try to let em veg at least 30 days before flip and been a little over that since transplant plus 2 weeks in solo cups beforehand! :thumbsup::vibe:
Mmmmm….. nice! Your bush is plentiful, and vigorous :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I know u told @Frankthetank u didn’t think so but if u don’t see bugs my first guess would be it being water related! Over or underwatered they react the same way by appearing to have deficiency issues! Trust me i went to the blumats cuz my hand watering skills suck so had this issue several times myself!
I thought overwatered because of the crinkle leaves, and the claw-twisting of the newest growth…. Plus wet feet can look like like n deficiency in some plants from what I’ve seen…:pass:

I thought overwatered because of the crinkle leaves, and the claw-twisting of the newest growth…. Plus wet feet can look like like n deficiency in some plants from what I’ve seen…:pass:
Ya on drip feed def easy to do! @Lil Dab could dial in the drip easier with a blumat moisture meter! Just set an alarm so right after a feed stops and just before next feed can check the moisture level to make sure its spot on!

Ya on drip feed def easy to do! @Lil Dab could dial in the drip easier with a blumat moisture meter! Just set an alarm so right after a feed stops and just before next feed can check the moisture level to make sure its spot on!

Well I think you don’t quite understand how my irrigation works. Yes they are drip emitters but they are only on for 5 mins give them just under a quart when it turns on. Which is what I was doing by hand.

I know I’ve definitely watered my coco a lot heavier before and didn’t have issues. Shit when I first started growing in coco I was watching runnoff ph and the plant would get just about flushed everyday to get it where it should be. She turned into a pound plant :shrug:

Well I think you don’t quite understand how my irrigation works. Yes they are drip emitters but they are only on for 5 mins give them just under a quart when it turns on. Which is what I was doing by hand.

I know I’ve definitely watered my coco a lot heavier before and didn’t have issues. Shit when I first started growing in coco I was watching runnoff ph and the plant would get just about flushed everyday to get it where it should be. She turned into a pound plant :shrug:
U sure they aren’t underwatered? Over and under looks really similar except under the leaves can feel dry and brittle compared to too much water!

Screenshot_2024-07-15-11-52-43-751.jpg

:pass:

U sure they aren’t underwatered? Over and under looks really similar except under the leaves can feel dry and brittle compared to too much water!

No that I’m not sure of and would believe more then overwatered. This 70/30 floraflex coco is pretty airy and drains very well more then any other coco I’ve used

No that I’m not sure of and would believe more then overwatered. This 70/30 floraflex coco is pretty airy and drains very well more then any other coco I’ve used
And we’ve arrived at the rub….. if you can’t tell weather you’re over or under watering…this is too complicated of a setup. It should be obvious, in my opinion.

Back