That’s a good fricken question I wish I knew. They are always the same thing. Pretty sure MOG identified them as compost mites but I haven’t been running soil for a minute. The plants are in coco and I see the bugs in the plants. I originally assumed there wasn’t anything they wanted in the coco which is why they were looking on the plants.

I really don’t know about to quit growing and fumigate the house they are always around just don’t always see them on the plants. So I don’t know if they are the issue or not.
Yep….. I would finish out the plants you’ve got…. And clean everything. I do this once or twice a year, weather needed or not. It’s just good prevention, you don’t want a true infestation to take hold….it can get bad. :pass:

Yep….. I would finish out the plants you’ve got…. And clean everything. I do this once or twice a year, weather needed or not. It’s just good prevention, you don’t want a true infestation to take hold….it can get bad. :pass:

I clean the tents before every grow starts it’s the whole basement that would need fumigation. Which isn’t that easy and not so sure wouldn’t just happen right over again it’s not sealed tight

@Lil Dab , get a bottle of General Hydro Exile. Spritz the plants and water a little into the soil/substrate with half the recommended dose. It will take care of your pests and any root rot or pathogen problems associated. I've used it for years. You'll notice a tad bit of drying out in the leaves at first, but since they're young they should rebound fairly quickly.

:pass:

I did what? I highly doubt that or I musta been super stoned that trip probably cost more then all my vacations put together :nono: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah been busy all weekend fishing and going races to watch my dad race haven’t felt chatty and now I’m too lazy to catch up :pop::toke:
But what kind of races? Was this your pops? :shrug::rofl:

1721054757313.gif

Last edited:
I’m doing anlright and you?

I do have a question been eating me up can’t figure out what going on with the girls I thought I had bugs so I sprayed with soap and leaves turned to shit so I assumed it was from me spraying but there not getting any better days later still doing these pictures are from after spraying and they look even worse as of now curious if you have any clue to what’s going on :d5::pass:

I had seen the deficiencies start on godfather so I used the calcium magnesium and phosphorus which didn’t help to two days ago I dropped it back to what I was feeding and they just keep getting worse they are growing just slow and ugly. So ugly I’m embarrassed to post in the grow and show
View attachment 1694162View attachment 1694164View attachment 1694165View attachment 1694166

The leaves on all of them except on of biker mob are super curled and twisted. I’ll put up some more pics tonight
Since those are on drip feed pop one of those matrix covers off and hand water with captain jacks or something and see if u see any bugs climb out the soil! Also not sure when u sprayed but never spray a soapy product with lights on! Those don’t look burned but can def toast a plant spraying something like that that stays stuck to leaves with lights on!

@Lil Dab , get a bottle of General Hydro Exile. Spritz the plants and water a little into the soil/substrate with half the recommended dose. It will take care of your pests and any root rot or pathogen problems associated. I've used it for years. You'll notice a tad bit of drying out in the leaves at first, but since they're young they should rebound fairly quickly.

:pass:

This stuff? Thanks I get it coming :toke::worship:

IMG_0515.png

Since those are on drip feed pop one of those matrix covers off and hand water with captain jacks or something and see if u see any bugs climb out the soil! Also not sure when u sprayed but never spray a soapy product with lights on! Those don’t look burned but can def toast a plant spraying something like that that stays stuck to leaves with lights on!
Yes I did it right before lights on and actually dimmed and turned the lights off for the first couple hours while they dried out it was the only time I had. And since it’s been progressing I assumed it wasn’t from the spray it was just the first thought right after spraying I figured that’s what did it

Back