Good morning my friend :d5: How’s it going? :pass:
I’m doing anlright and you?

I do have a question been eating me up can’t figure out what going on with the girls I thought I had bugs so I sprayed with soap and leaves turned to shit so I assumed it was from me spraying but there not getting any better days later still doing these pictures are from after spraying and they look even worse as of now curious if you have any clue to what’s going on :d5::pass:

I had seen the deficiencies start on godfather so I used the calcium magnesium and phosphorus which didn’t help to two days ago I dropped it back to what I was feeding and they just keep getting worse they are growing just slow and ugly. So ugly I’m embarrassed to post in the grow and show
IMG_0511.jpeg
IMG_0512.jpeg
IMG_0513.jpeg
IMG_0514.jpeg

The leaves on all of them except on of biker mob are super curled and twisted. I’ll put up some more pics tonight

I’m doing anlright and you?

I do have a question been eating me up can’t figure out what going on with the girls I thought I had bugs so I sprayed with soap and leaves turned to shit so I assumed it was from me spraying but there not getting any better days later still doing these pictures are from after spraying and they look even worse as of now curious if you have any clue to what’s going on :d5::pass:

I had seen the deficiencies start on godfather so I used the calcium magnesium and phosphorus which didn’t help to two days ago I dropped it back to what I was feeding and they just keep getting worse they are growing just slow and ugly. So ugly I’m embarrassed to post in the grow and show
View attachment 1694162View attachment 1694164View attachment 1694165View attachment 1694166

The leaves on all of them except on of biker mob are super curled and twisted. I’ll put up some more pics tonight
Are they overwatered at all?

No pretty confident it’s not that this time. they’ve been drinking well just added a second fertigation cause I wasn’t getting runnoff from one now I’m right around 20% for the day
I don’t know much about the soaps…. I prefer a spinosad product for bugs…just my preference.

I would probably cut the extra phos, and back the N down just a tad and see how they react. This is either an excess…. Or the soap hindered transpiration…. Either way…. Time and mild feed are what’s needed at the moment….

That’s my guess, anywho. :d5: :pass:

I don’t know much about the soaps…. I prefer a spinosad product for bugs…just my preference.

I would probably cut the extra phos, and back the N down just a tad and see how they react. This is either an excess…. Or the soap hindered transpiration…. Either way…. Time and mild feed are what’s needed at the moment….

That’s my guess, anywho. :d5: :pass:

Yeah I am too but the soap had a better spectrum of treatment least I thought. It said mites and also covered PM which I was worried about after last go. Anyways I think that’s a good guess already reduced the P and planing to reduce the N tonight

Thank you :toke::worship::pass::lildab:

Yeah I am too but the soap had a better spectrum of treatment least I thought. It said mites and also covered PM which I was worried about after last go. Anyways I think that’s a good guess already reduced the P and planing to reduce the N tonight

Thank you :toke::worship::pass::lildab:
So…. The question is…. Where are the bugs coming from? :pass:

So…. The question is…. Where are the bugs coming from? :pass:

That’s a good fricken question I wish I knew. They are always the same thing. Pretty sure MOG identified them as compost mites but I haven’t been running soil for a minute. The plants are in coco and I see the bugs in the plants. I originally assumed there wasn’t anything they wanted in the coco which is why they were looking on the plants.

I really don’t know about to quit growing and fumigate the house they are always around just don’t always see them on the plants. So I don’t know if they are the issue or not.

Back