I do appreciate everyone’s help whether the idea is an issue or not it’s all on my mind and makes me question my self. Cause even though I am pretty hard headed on it not being over watered I’ve still been questioning it in my head. So what I’m trying to say is no advice is unnoticed :worship::toke::smokeout:

And we’ve arrived at the rub….. if you can’t tell weather you’re over or under watering…this is too complicated of a setup. It should be obvious, in my opinion.
I really don’t think it’s that complicated but I hear ya.

I do appreciate everyone’s help whether the idea is an issue or not it’s all on my mind and makes me question my self. Cause even though I am pretty hard headed on it not being over watered I’ve still been questioning it in my head. So what I’m trying to say is no advice is unnoticed :worship::toke::smokeout:
Since u can’t do it while working in afternoon i would check a pot just before water comes on this evening to make sure they aren’t already totally dried out by time pump kicks on! Prob getting enough water per feed but may need to increase the number of feeds they get in a day! @JP1 can chime in on whether he had to adjust his feedings when he swapped to that coco!

Since u can’t do it while working in afternoon i would check a pot just before water comes on this evening to make sure they aren’t already totally dried out by time pump kicks on! Prob getting enough water per feed but may need to increase the number of feeds they get in a day! @JP1 can chime in on whether he had to adjust his feedings when he swapped to that coco!

Yup going to inspect them good tonight and post some pics cause like I said those pics are from Thursday last week they’ve gotten bigger just not any prettier

Back