Yup going to inspect them good tonight and post some pics cause like I said those pics are from Thursday last week they’ve gotten bigger just not any prettier
I would suspect its gonna be under watered and especially if u swapped and use the coco thats 30% perlite now! Plus if u used straight coco before i would bet it now having something for drainage in it means it dries out quicker and will need to add a couple feeds for now! Pretty sure @JP1 was watering his like 5 times a day in veg! Can’t remember exactly but it was def a high number of feeds and he was using those 1gal (i think) plastic bags with the coco in it vs weaved pots that allow air in which will also dry pots out quicker!

I suck at nutrient issues but def been through it with the watering issues! This was often my plants! ;) :doh::rofl:

1721061931253.gif

I would suspect its gonna be under watered and especially if u swapped and use the coco thats 30% perlite now! Plus if u used straight coco before i would bet it now having something for drainage in it means it dries out quicker and will need to add a couple feeds for now! Pretty sure @JP1 was watering his like 5 times a day in veg! Can’t remember exactly but it was def a high number of feeds and he was using those 1gal (i think) plastic bags with the coco in it vs weaved pots that allow air in which will also dry pots out quicker!

I suck at nutrient issues but def been through it with the watering issues! This was often my plants! ;) :doh::rofl:

View attachment 1694237
I’ll take the position that they’re overwatered, and they’ll be heavy-ish when checked….

…..and we’ll let @JP1 be the bookie, for obvious reasons :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Back