1721066326639.gif

I do appreciate everyone’s help whether the idea is an issue or not it’s all on my mind and makes me question my self. Cause even though I am pretty hard headed on it not being over watered I’ve still been questioning it in my head. So what I’m trying to say is no advice is unnoticed :worship::toke::smokeout:
1721066429661.gif

1721066409820.gif

I just saw a huge homemade politically minded sign in someone’s front yard that reads

“Get off the abortion table, and get on your knees”

It seems like they’re either suggesting prayer, or fellatio to solve the problem of unwanted children.
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, dabs maybe later, IBS still running!

That’s a good fricken question I wish I knew. They are always the same thing. Pretty sure MOG identified them as compost mites but I haven’t been running soil for a minute. The plants are in coco and I see the bugs in the plants. I originally assumed there wasn’t anything they wanted in the coco which is why they were looking on the plants.

I really don’t know about to quit growing and fumigate the house they are always around just don’t always see them on the plants. So I don’t know if they are the issue or not.
Why do you insist on killing beneficial insects? Have you seen any actual damage to the plants before intervention? Insecticidal soaps should be rinsed off the plant after 15-30 minutes otherwise you risk damage to the leaves. I think this is what is going on with the twisty leaves. Even if rinsing is not in the instructions this is a practice I have followed for many years outdoors. You had a Phosphorous problem at one time based on the yellow leaves with brown patches, most likely too much Ca or too much P? But PH problems can cause it also.

Fumigating after the grow is not a bad idea. You might try an ozone generator in the basement, it kills everything including you if not used correctly.

You cannot over fertigate coco! you can under fertigate and cause hydrophobic pockets. The rules are simple No Fertigation until transpiration that is 2 hours after lights on, stop fertigation 2 hours prior to lights out. 20% run-off every day that you fertigate.

You cannot over fertigate coco! you can under fertigate and cause hydrophobic pockets. The rules are simple No Fertigation until transpiration that is 2 hours after lights on, stop fertigation 2 hours prior to lights out. 20% run-off every day that you fertigate.
I was gonna say this but as I haven’t ever used coco figured i would let someone with experience chime in! ;) :d5::rofl:

Why do you insist on killing beneficial insects? Have you seen any actual damage to the plants before intervention?

Because they just become a nuisance and get out hand but no you are correct I have not seen damage from them. And I did ignore them for the longest time guess I really don’t have a good reason for doing it this time.

You had a Phosphorous problem at one time based on the yellow leaves with brown patches, most likely too much Ca or too much P?

That’s probably where it all went wrong I thought it was a calcium annd magnesium issue so I bumped the ca and mg up which didn’t help so I reduced it back.

Fumigating after the grow is not a bad idea. You might try an ozone generator in the basement, it kills everything including you if not used correctly.

Yeah I’ve seen that more and more and have thought about one just haven’t got that far seems there always something soaking up the funds lately

Back