This is a common problem with home growers, paying too much attention to your plants, I recommend LITFA.
Believe it or not but I have gotten much better about this but do have my moments

1721076023929.gif

1721076057961.gif

So here they are today day 31 and they are definitely dry as a bone cause i forgot to turn the irrigation timer back on after Friday. Came home from work noticed issue so I turned it off made up new feed when we got home at 11pm feed them real quick and never set it to auto just off. Refilled the Rez Saturday before we left for races didn’t check on em that night Sunday fished all day then passed out never checked em till now I check the pots and they are super light then I looked at the timer I seen it set to off. So tonight they’ll get new feed and irrigation set back to auto hopefully get them back on track :headbang::worship::pass:

IMG_0516.jpeg
IMG_0517.jpeg
IMG_0518.jpeg
IMG_0519.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg

Last edited:
So here they are today day 31 and they are definitely dry as a bone cause i forgot to turn the irrigation timer back on after Friday. Came home from work noticed issue so I turned it off made up new feed when we got home at 11pm feed them real quick and never set it to auto just off. Refilled the Rez Saturday before we left for races didn’t check on em that night Sunday fished all day then passed out never checked em till now I check the pots and they are super light then I looked at the timer I seen it set to off. So tonight they’ll get new feed and irrigation set back to auto hopefully get them back on track :headbang::worship::pass:

View attachment 1694281View attachment 1694282View attachment 1694283View attachment 1694284View attachment 1694285
Wow, poor babies. Be sure to use a surfactant and Recharge to save those girls.

If it helps that is not the thirstiest plants I have seen here :pass:

No that I’m not sure of and would believe more then overwatered. This 70/30 floraflex coco is pretty airy and drains very well more then any other coco I’ve used
I use 70/30 too and I say there’s no way they’re overwatered. Stems are wilting so it’s gotta be underwatered. Maybe a clog in the waterline or faulty timer who knows but definitely not overwatered. Good luck and please post further updates, maybe we can all learn something

View attachment 1694281View attachment 1694282View attachment 1694283View attachment 1694284View attachment 1694285
Aaahhh ok I guess that explains it, my bad for not reading up to the last post before I spoke lol

Back