I was gonna say this but as I haven’t ever used coco figured i would let someone with experience chime in! ;) :d5::rofl:

That’s why I kept saying I really don’t think it’s over watered but what can I say when I’m the one asking for help :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did what? I highly doubt that or I musta been super stoned that trip probably cost more then all my vacations put together :nono: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah been busy all weekend fishing and going races to watch my dad race haven’t felt chatty and now I’m too lazy to catch up :pop::toke:

Ha! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yes to the first. more than likely to the second, and not nearly as expensive as you think on the third!

It's off season, so you can probably find a flight for 300-400 round trip, hotels are less expensive that time of year, and food/weed/booze is up to how much ya wanna spend. Said it yesterday at some point, but I just spent more on the OBX trip for one week than I do in two weeks in Spain/Italy etc for two weeks. and that's living pretty large

Because they just become a nuisance and get out hand but no you are correct I have not seen damage from them. And I did ignore them for the longest time guess I really don’t have a good reason for doing it this time.

That’s probably where it all went wrong I thought it was a calcium annd magnesium issue so I bumped the ca and mg up which didn’t help so I reduced it back.

Yeah I’ve seen that more and more and have thought about one just haven’t got that far seems there always something soaking up the funds lately
This is a common problem with home growers, paying too much attention to your plants, I recommend LITFA.

Well you went in exactly the wrong direction, This little graphic is simple and it does not tell the whole story but it is generally correct.

First identify to the best of your ability what the leaves are telling you, Go here to help you make an educated guess.

Then use this graphic to help decide the cause:

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

For example your past P problem. It looks like leaves described under a P deficiency. look at the above graphic, P is locked out by too much Ca

OR

You actually have a deficiency and just need a P boost.

OR

Your PH is out of range

This is where knowing your actual inputs and PH come into play. If you know you are feeding enough P then it is one of the other two problems, Test the PH with a calibrated meter if it is not that them you may be feeding too much Ca.

PS. This all assumes you have maintained the proper growing environment for light, temperature, fresh air and VPD.

I just saw a huge homemade politically minded sign in someone’s front yard that reads

“Get off the abortion table, and get on your knees”

It seems like they’re either suggesting prayer, or fellatio to solve the problem of unwanted children.
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Well, we know the second one works... :rofl:

Back