Have you tried cold start dabs? Or using a erig? It will make a big difference hot dabs is what is fucking your throat up. Even cheaper rigs just scorch the dabs. I even notice a big difference after getting away from my swordfish seahorse and unicorn they all just melt the dabs down on to the cherry red hot wire that scorches the dabs they work but by no means the best way to consume dabs IMO for the best experience you need something with temp control so you can keep temps below 550 over that you get into hot dabs
The enail is great. I’ve found a sweet spot at 450 that allows me to take bigger rips and it seems like the taste is way better too.

Just curious if those of us who cough our asses off from dabs are cigarette smokers? I have a feeling that my lungs are so used to smoke that they want to reject the vaping of the dabs since it hits the lungs totally different :shrug:

The enail is great. I’ve found a sweet spot at 450 that allows me to take bigger rips and it seems like the taste is way better too.

Yeah I've run that low and it is little tastier longer but normally end up turning it up to finish it off then end up laving it there for weeks

Just curious if those of us who cough our asses off from dabs are cigarette smokers? I have a feeling that my lungs are so used to smoke that they want to reject the vaping of the dabs since it hits the lungs totally different :shrug:

You know you don't have to take monsters rips right? They are concentrates gotta work your way up to the big boy hits :pighug::lildab:

You know you don't have to take monsters rips right? They are concentrates gotta work your way up to the big boy hits :pighug::lildab:
Yeah but I know what he means. It’s not the size of the rip for me, it’s the effect of the vapor. I smoked a lot for a long time, now I just smoke if I drink and a pack could last a couple months. I can take a huge drag off a cig or a huge bong rip and most likely not cough but even a teeny dab will bring out a cough and it’s the kind of cough that happens because your throat itches or is irritated, not so much from busting a lung

Have you tried cold start dabs? Or using a erig? It will make a big difference hot dabs is what is fucking your throat up. Even cheaper rigs just scorch the dabs. I even notice a big difference after getting away from my swordfish seahorse and unicorn they all just melt the dabs down on to the cherry red hot wire that scorches the dabs they work but by no means the best way to consume dabs IMO for the best experience you need something with temp control so you can keep temps below 550 over that you get into hot dabs
I havent tried cold start dabs. Just with a torch or something like the seahorse or on top some bud and smoke it that way. Which i find is the best way for me. Makes sense that it better I may look into getting an enail someday.

Yeah but I know what he means. It’s not the size of the rip for me, it’s the effect of the vapor. I smoked a lot for a long time, now I just smoke if I drink and a pack could last a couple months. I can take a huge drag off a cig or a huge bong rip and most likely not cough but even a teeny dab will bring out a cough and it’s the kind of cough that happens because your throat itches or is irritated, not so much from busting a lung

I put that to the dabs being that much stronger and concentrated I can take pretty big hits without coughing a lung up but do lose control once and while and over do it. It may also have to to do with who the person hits whether it be mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung least that makes difference with nicotine vapes.

I just know I can take a much bigger hit now after a couple years of dabs only whether it be just tolerance or maybe better forms of consumption and the dabs not being as hot :shrug: :lildab::pass:

Back