Never heard of them running ducksfoot but that leaf shape can be found in northern lights :pass:
View attachment 1693530
Ooh!! I would be good with NL. My prior experience with duck foot is meh for flower. I recall tobe doing a project. I guess they will get to live awhile longer for entertainment.

image.jpg

Holy shizznizzle! I ordered my burger with the ghost pepper cheese and just the grease in bottom of box patties were sitting in i got some on my fingertips and licked it off and my whole mouth lit on fire! I had to do a lake of ketchup ti dip it in to try to tamp down the burn! :fire::haha::crying:

Ooh!! I would be good with NL. My prior experience with duck foot is meh for flower. I recall tobe doing a project. I guess they will get to live awhile longer for entertainment.
I'd bet it grows out of it. And there's NL in everything. But @parsing_trees is a mephisto historian so he might know what's up. No label at all? :pass:

I tend to go for hot temp dabs when I want to get extra high. Most of the time I heat my quartz till its red, then let it cool until theres no more color. Then let it rip! This works well for me. I just checked the temp. It was 1000f red hot. About 800 when I dab. 15 seconds from red its 600. Good to know. :pass:
This must be u heating the banger! ;) :crying::pighug:

1720747498575.gif

So i ate 2 bites of that burger and gave it away! That shit was too hot for me! Wasn’t enough ketchup in the world to hide that inferno! I peeled the cheese off top patty but then realized since i ordered a double 1 piece was smooshed between the patties and I couldn’t get it off! Shit has my mouth still burning and chain smoking fruity vapes trying to get rid of the sizzle! :yoinks::haha::crying:

So i ate 2 bites of that burger and gave it away! That shit was too hot for me! Wasn’t enough ketchup in the world to hide that inferno! I peeled the cheese off top patty but then realized since i ordered a double 1 piece was smooshed between the patties and I couldn’t get it off! Shit has my mouth still burning and chain smoking fruity vapes trying to get rid of the sizzle! :yoinks::haha::crying:
Eat a slice of bread or drink some milk. You'll survive :dragon8:

Dang, y'all are some high level stoners. I know I'm a noob all around but man. I'm like "I smoke a lil weed."

You guys:

"I dab straight quartz banged fresh press hash rosin bubble terp maxxed at specific temps depending on the time of day, strain, and personal chromosomal abnormalities..."

Fuck I am lost sometimes trying to keep up with the knowledge.

Jokes aside, thank you all. I am learning a fuckton and I love it.

That said, @Frankthetank 's special goop yous were talking about earlier? What about "Frank Rosin" ?

There is "frank" the verb, an adjective "frank" etc. I was thinking the adjective definition might work best.

FRANK - honest, sincere, and telling the truth, even when this might be awkward or make other people uncomfortable:

1) A full and frank discussion
2)There followed a frank exchange of views.
3) The magazine, which gives frank advice about sex and romance, is aimed at the teenage market. to be perfectly frank
4) To be perfectly frank with you, I don't think she's the person for the job.

Hence, "frank rosin" is an honest and true item.

Also I might be high. I rambled and shit. Thems my thoughts.

Dang, y'all are some high level stoners. I know I'm a noob all around but man. I'm like "I smoke a lil weed."

You guys:

"I dab straight quartz banged fresh press hash rosin bubble terp maxxed at specific temps depending on the time of day, strain, and personal chromosomal abnormalities..."

Fuck I am lost sometimes trying to keep up with the knowledge.

Jokes aside, thank you all. I am learning a fuckton and I love it.

That said, @Frankthetank 's special goop yous were talking about earlier? What about "Frank Rosin" ?

There is "frank" the verb, an adjective "frank" etc. I was thinking the adjective definition might work best.

FRANK - honest, sincere, and telling the truth, even when this might be awkward or make other people uncomfortable:

1) A full and frank discussion
2)There followed a frank exchange of views.
3) The magazine, which gives frank advice about sex and romance, is aimed at the teenage market. to be perfectly frank
4) To be perfectly frank with you, I don't think she's the person for the job.

Hence, "frank rosin" is an honest and true item.

Also I might be high. I rambled and shit. Thems my thoughts.
1720749330225.gif

Back