I havent tried cold start dabs. Just with a torch or something like the seahorse or on top some bud and smoke it that way. Which i find is the best way for me. Makes sense that it better I may look into getting an enail someday.

For at home enail is the way for me I dab at my desk at home cheapest setup and easiest to clean. But cold starts are way better once I went to cold starts when I used a torch it was the only way. I converted @Hotfire to cold starts he uses a torch only last I knew :lildab:

Does anyone recall Mephisto doing work with
IMG_0160.jpeg
qduckfoots? These beans came out of a tube labeled Mephisto Freebies. Don’t recall duckies.

You know you don't have to take monsters rips right? They are concentrates gotta work your way up to the big boy hits :pighug::lildab:
It's not the size of the hit. It's almost the instant it hits my lungs. I can barely finish a dab of any size. I've had an enail forever :bong:

It's not the size of the hit. It's almost the instant it hits my lungs. I can barely finish a dab of any size. I've had an enail forever :bong:
I notice I cough way more with dabs if I’ve been smoking joints for the past few days. It goes away after a day or two… almost like the dabs are an expectorant or something….

Back