You ever had the chance to compare your stuff to pressed concentrate?
Truthfully I cant say for sure. For homemade stuff I know one other guy that makes dabs same way as me. Everything else comes from a dealer and cant trust them. And there isnt dispos around here yet if they would even sell pressed dabs. Wish I could have a comparison for you buddy.

I do carts and its weird most people think say those rip there lungs up but Im pretty good with them. Guess Im just a pussy. I make some good bho that people take a liking to. I tried smoking dabs and got a straw thing that you torch. Reminds me of my crackhead days. Even got one that I can put water in. Didnt help. Its been like that for me since dabs starting coming around here. I bought them for like 6 months back in the day. Just couldnt take it anymore went back to bud. Now thats what I smoke. I use the cart for work. Dont have a smell like bud does.
Yeah, did the straw thing for a bit, then twins bought me a small rig. Then the one bought a lookah swordfish… that’s the way to go for dabs. I prefer flower as well. Gives the whole spectrum of the plant. Not just terps and THC.

Truthfully I cant say for sure. For homemade stuff I know one other guy that makes dabs same way as me. Everything else comes from a dealer and cant trust them. And there isnt dispos around here yet if they would even sell pressed dabs. Wish I could have a comparison for you buddy.
No worries man was just something I was pondering. Appreciate it :d5: :pass:

GSOZrbzW4AAgYKh.jpg

Anyone do much with making BHO? I got a setup for making BHO, very intricate setup with a nice long purge w/ high grade butane and I've always wondered if it's more potent since it's a solvent method. I swear the stuff I press on my NS mini stuff doesn't even compare, albeit it is much easier/safer.
Yes. We're not allowed to talk about it here though.

I do carts and its weird most people think say those rip there lungs up but Im pretty good with them. Guess Im just a pussy. I make some good bho that people take a liking to. I tried smoking dabs and got a straw thing that you torch. Reminds me of my crackhead days. Even got one that I can put water in. Didnt help. Its been like that for me since dabs starting coming around here. I bought them for like 6 months back in the day. Just couldnt take it anymore went back to bud. Now thats what I smoke. I use the cart for work. Dont have a smell like bud does.

Have you tried cold start dabs? Or using a erig? It will make a big difference hot dabs is what is fucking your throat up. Even cheaper rigs just scorch the dabs. I even notice a big difference after getting away from my swordfish seahorse and unicorn they all just melt the dabs down on to the cherry red hot wire that scorches the dabs they work but by no means the best way to consume dabs IMO for the best experience you need something with temp control so you can keep temps below 550 over that you get into hot dabs

Have you tried cold start dabs? Or using a erig? It will make a big difference hot dabs is what is fucking your throat up. Even cheaper rigs just scorch the dabs. I even notice a big difference after getting away from my swordfish seahorse and unicorn they all just melt the dabs down on to the cherry red hot wire that scorches the dabs they work but by no means the best way to consume dabs IMO for the best experience you need something with temp control so you can keep temps below 550 over that you get into hot dabs
455f is my preferred for the best taste. Every once in a while I’ll go up to 535f for an extra headrush…. But I like the tasty lower temp ones better :headbang: :lildab:

455f is my preferred for the best taste. Every once in a while I’ll go up to 535f for an extra headrush…. But I like the tasty lower temp ones better :headbang: :lildab:
I stay between 500 and 530 and I run my proxy on red setting all the time was green for the longest but like the hits from red better

Back