Every time I dab the second press I feel like I’m being forced to finish my boiled spinach :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :d5:
:crying::crying::crying: boiled spinach is better than the sludge I make with my pucks :eek2:.

I just pick up the second press for edibles. The long ethanol wash on the pucks gets most of the remaining cannabinoids but so much chlorophyll it is disgusting to taste. One of my chef buddies makes great candies out of the sludge so it can be used.

Every time I dab the second press I feel like I’m being forced to finish my boiled spinach :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :d5:

Exactly it’s like alright I need to finish this so it don’t go to waste and just blast the shit out of it .5g dabs all night and force myself threw it :doh: :lildab: :baked: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s official, I’ve completely stopped doing the second press :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

I’ve been debating that too mine sit in the fridge forever. I never used to then I started again and am about to stop again :doh: :rofl:

Join the One Press revolution..........:tang:....Free the Processes...............

First Puck is the deepest.......

Anyone do much with making BHO? I got a setup for making BHO, very intricate setup with a nice long purge w/ high grade butane and I've always wondered if it's more potent since it's a solvent method. I swear the stuff I press on my NS mini stuff doesn't even compare, albeit it is much easier/safer.

Join the One Press revolution..........:tang:....Free the Processes...............

First Puck is the deepest.......

1720726309115.gif

I like both, dabs as a treat… flower as the mainstay. Only ever had dabs that hurt, tasted like sulphur. Put them on the fridge and forgot for 3 wks. Sulpher was gone and a sweet lemon flavor and smell was present during inhale.
I do carts and its weird most people think say those rip there lungs up but Im pretty good with them. Guess Im just a pussy. I make some good bho that people take a liking to. I tried smoking dabs and got a straw thing that you torch. Reminds me of my crackhead days. Even got one that I can put water in. Didnt help. Its been like that for me since dabs starting coming around here. I bought them for like 6 months back in the day. Just couldnt take it anymore went back to bud. Now thats what I smoke. I use the cart for work. Dont have a smell like bud does.

Anyone do much with making BHO? I got a setup for making BHO, very intricate setup with a nice long purge w/ high grade butane and I've always wondered if it's more potent since it's a solvent method. I swear the stuff I press on my NS mini stuff doesn't even compare, albeit it is much easier/safer.
I make it quite regularly

I do carts and its weird most people think say those rip there lungs up but Im pretty good with them. Guess Im just a pussy. I make some good bho that people take a liking to. I tried smoking dabs and got a straw thing that you torch. Reminds me of my crackhead days. Even got one that I can put water in. Didnt help. Its been like that for me since dabs starting coming around here. I bought them for like 6 months back in the day. Just couldnt take it anymore went back to bud. Now thats what I smoke. I use the cart for work. Dont have a smell like bud does.
I'm pretty much the same way, I always migrate back to just straight bud even being able to make whatever I want consumption wise.

Back