I dont smoke dabs
1720718623551.gif

1720718846161.gif

Pretty sure freezing is what makes it “live” otherwise it’s just rosin/resin least that’s what I was told :shrug: :pass:
Live is fresh off the plant stuff thats uncured! Freezing it keeps it in same state as if u just chopped it and immediately threw it into a washing machine or whatever!

Both excellent suggestions…. I especially like the cleverness of cannatrosin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here’s my idea, and I’ll explain why…

“Fresh Cure Rosin”

The name doesn’t imply that it’s fresh flower, which it’s not…. And I don’t necessarily think the process requires a cannatrol (but it Fookin helps lmfao). It’s just about removing enough moisture out of the leaf material so the water doesn’t contaminate your dabs, without over drying and degrading the terps and other goodies….

It’s gone through a minimal drying and curing process….but barely.
What do you think? :pass:
Cannatrosin = Cannatrol cured freshly pressed cannabis rosin. Which commands respect for the consistency that Cannatrol provides. :rofl::pass:

Took a trip down the road towards town…
IMG_3777.jpeg

Less than a mile from my house. And took a trip up the road too. No pics but definitely a tornado or straight line winds hit there. Burnt transformer laying next to the rd and channels thru woods where trees once stood. Most of the cleanup has been done… the repairs have started. Every DPW and fire are out grinding. They’ll get it fixed!

Live is fresh off the plant stuff thats uncured! Freezing it keeps it in same state as if u just chopped it and immediately threw it into a washing machine or whatever!

Yes but as soon as it dries it’s no longer live long before the cure begins

Back