Around here they call things names they aren’t…. It’s all crc dabs, made with subpar bud that has to be remediated….. it all kind of has the same sonic limeade flavor and makes your nose burn on exhale. I literally can’t find any dabs around here that are decent quality as compared to anything any one of us is making. :pass: They sure look purdy, tho…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I keep meaning to ask..why do we call Bud.. Flower.......?

It used to confuse me...coz as a gardener...the male is more like a flower...... :pass:

Since i finally have money gonna order them glass storage jars so i can press a bunch of shit! Surprisingly i have gotten some bomb quality black market dabs but i have enough bud I don’t need to buy more dabs unless i want variety!

Speaking of which storage jars did u say u ordered off amazon? 9ml glass storage jars?
Yeah, just search rosin storage and pick something. IME, I prefer jars that are wide and shallow, instead of deep and narrow…it’s easier to get all the rosin out without getting it all over your dab tool… the last ones I got were 9ml square glass rosin storage jars, but round would be just fine too.

Last edited:

It used to confuse me...coz as a gardener...the male is more like a flower...... :pass:
1720717451554.gif

Yeah, just search rosin storage and pick something. IME, I prefer jars that are wide and shallow, instead of deep and narrow…it’s was to get all the rosin out without getting it all over your dab tool… the last ones I got were 9ml square glass rosin storage jars, but round would be just fine too.
Grass e ass a me go! ;) :eyebrows: :crying::pighug:

Isn’t a bud an under developed flower?

IMG_2528.jpeg

This rose bud will become a rose flower…right? :pass:

Most plants are technically hermies, both sets of parts (monoecious)..

Our favorite plant is a bit of an outlier since it separates the sexes, in most cases (dioecious).

So our plants have both female and male versions of flowers…

Yo @Shugrows
Do you happen to have a rosin press? :pass:

Reason I ask is, I’ve been pressing my bud as soon as it comes out of the cannatrol, which is eight days from harvest. The quality of the product is outstanding, super terpy, nice light color (usually, sometimes it’s orange)…. I’ve been kind of thinking of this product as “live rosin”…..(instead of live resin, which is fresh frozen, then turned into bubble hash, then pressed).

I’m wondering if you can get the same results using your dryer thingy, for a fraction of the cost..?
I dont have a press. Snd I dont know anyone that does to try it out either. So far with the dryer it takes from 4 to 7 days depending on humidity and temp and where the bud is at in the machine. Ie top tray drys slower then the bottom tray. This i just recently learned. So now all my buds will be lower with the higher humidity and then with the lower Humidity I will place them up top. I would get a press but I dont smoke dabs so would really benefit me.

It doesn’t have to be frozen to be live resin/rosin its just uncured bud! Most places that make that in mass just don’t have time to chop stuff and then turn around and immediately press it or whichever method they are using as most farms don’t do rosin cuz it takes way more time and effort!

Pretty sure freezing is what makes it “live” otherwise it’s just rosin/resin least that’s what I was told :shrug: :pass:

Back