An old house on a garden lot in a rural town in the foothills of Japan is dirt cheap because the young all go to the city.

I stayed in a hundred year old house about 25 years ago. It was so quiet and peaceful we might go back for vacation next year...

But their cannabis laws are very strict and prison is a shitty retirement...

Ha! Don't get me started! :rofl: I may end up over there eventually, but not before I retire. Other places are still on the table as well. Will be Oaxaca early next year and have looked there around Puerto Escondido before as well. Beach, tacos, surfing, warm year round. Sounds good to me!

Argentina and a couple more places are on the docket as well. The EU is looking more dystopian by the day
I have, and still do, strongly consider that idea on the regular. Thailand is also on my list…. Gotta supply your own tacos though… :rofl: :pass:

Afternoon @DDubs :bighug:.. #SharingOne. :pass:

You okay...?......
Yup, im good. Thanks for asking. I was out camping for 5 days last week and getting back into the swing of work things. Busy time of year for me so that adds to the stress. Camping reminds me of how much I would enjoy an off the grid life style.

Back