I have, and still do, strongly consider that idea on the regular. Thailand is also on my list…. Gotta supply your own tacos though… :rofl: :pass:

Thai is incredibly beautiful, cheap, and the food is amazing. Same with Vietnam. Never really felt like I could call them home. No persuasion need to go back!!! Too many places, so little time...

An old house on a garden lot in a rural town in the foothills of Japan is dirt cheap because the young all go to the city.

I stayed in a hundred year old house about 25 years ago. It was so quiet and peaceful we might go back for vacation next year...

But their cannabis laws are very strict and prison is a shitty retirement...

Japan is amazing as well. A lot more mountainous than I thought it would be. Beautiful!

Same story in a lot of countries with rural ares being/becoming deserted. Where we looked in Galcia and Cantabria, that was the case.

I have, and still do, strongly consider that idea on the regular. Thailand is also on my list…. Gotta supply your own tacos though… :rofl: :pass:
You should watch the movie brokedown palace! Even in a shitty movie Thai prison looks awful! They musta contacted the union cuz they got a whole bunch of giant roaches on camera in that flick! :shrug::yoinks::crying:

Thai is incredibly beautiful, cheap, and the food is amazing. Same with Vietnam. Never really felt like I could call them home. No persuasion need to go back!!! Too many places, so little time...
Don’t go to singapore lest u get the cain to the back! I think they only chop both your hands off if u are caught smoking weed! :yoinks::haha::rofl::pighug:

Been doing some pretty heavy LST on this Granite Haze. Hoping to coax some more size out of her by not doing my usual topping and just bending her all the way over early on. I still noticed a stall in growth around week 3-4. I'm guessing this is typical in most grows weather you lst, top or go natural. I think it often got misdiagnosed as stunting. Or at least that my opinion and why I'll continue to in the Autobeast method.

20240925_181324.jpg
20240925_181355.jpg

Back