I love Spain and very seriously looked at moving there in three different scenarios It can be great for retirement depending on how you set yourself up, but good luck if you want to start a business and several other factors. Bureaucracy and taxes(for me at least) are stifling!!!

As with anything, do your due diligence, then do some more, and then do some more after that!!! Caveat emptor!
Yes, this would be at least a decade away IF it even happened. Im the type of person who has to get most of my answers on the internet from at least 20 different sources before i can make a decision on any matter haha! 🤣 who knows where i will even be in ten years.

Yes, this would be at least a decade away IF it even happened. Im the type of person who has to get most of my answers on the internet from at least 20 different sources before i can make a decision on any matter haha! 🤣 who knows where i will even be in ten years.

You should go and check it out! This time of year is great there no matter where you are. November is one the cheapest times and the weather is still pretty good especially in the south and east where Mossy is. Very different in from north to south.

Outside of San Sebastián was our preference. One of the best food towns in the world and on the coast with great surfing there and right over the border in France. Also looked next door in Galicia and in the country outside of Barcelona as well.

Mossy is absolutely correct in saying that it is a great central hub to travel anywhere in Europe from there. Dirt cheap flights to anywhere ya wanna go. Just don't use Ryan Air!!! Vueling is good. The high speed trains are great and pretty cheap too

Back