Omg a waterpark for dogs!!! Boris LUVZ the water! You know when the kids turn 18 Spain is in the top 5 places i want to move to. Still almost a decade away but everyone ive met whos been or lived loves it.

I love Spain and very seriously looked at moving there in three different scenarios It can be great for retirement depending on how you set yourself up, but good luck if you want to start a business and several other factors. Bureaucracy and taxes(for me at least) are stifling!!!

As with anything, do your due diligence, then do some more, and then do some more after that!!! Caveat emptor!

Mossy Maths.... $67....that means you gotta get another Huge 6.7 grammes Extra bud outta your girls over the life of that bottle...1600 gallons.... :watering:

6.7 G....that is 'Uuuge.........:eyebrows:....
Lmfao the dune silica stuff i shared i just checked and its on sale for $440 for a gallon bottle! :yoinks::nono::crying:

U only use between.5-2ml per gallon tho! :thumbsup:

I love Spain and very seriously looked at moving there in three different scenarios It can be great for retirement depending on how you set yourself up, but good luck if you want to start a business and several other factors. Bureaucracy and taxes(for me at least) are stifling!!!

As with anything, do your due diligence, then do some more, and then do some more after that!!! Caveat emptor!
1727364081424.gif

Ha! Don't get me started! :rofl: I may end up over there eventually, but not before I retire. Other places are still on the table as well. Will be Oaxaca early next year and have looked there around Puerto Escondido before as well. Beach, tacos, surfing, warm year round. Sounds good to me!

Argentina and a couple more places are on the docket as well. The EU is looking more dystopian by the day

Last edited:
Back