You should watch the movie brokedown palace! Even in a shitty movie Thai prison looks awful! They musta contacted the union cuz they got a whole bunch of giant roaches on camera in that flick! :shrug::yoinks::crying:
It’s a good reason to stay outta prison, then…. Although, those giant cockroaches are totally edible (unless you’re allergic to shellfish)…. So at least you eat well in there…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs :lildab:

Protein stack for breakfast, no pic :shrug:
Ms. MOG made a trip to the GF Bakery this morning, it went well with the espresso.

I gotta go roast peppers for chili verde tonight's linner.

Working in the garden this morning, check the progress in my thread.

Here on the N.Wet Coast we have beaches mountains and parks minutes away but the cost of living is prohibitive.

More and more people are employed but homeless or emigrating elsewhere.
Don’t go to singapore lest u get the cain to the back! I think they only chop both your hands off if u are caught smoking weed! :yoinks::haha::rofl::pighug:
Worse. They can execute.
Not much better in Malaysia and far worse in Indonesia....

Spain keeps coming up. There are some wild festivals I would love to attend. Like soaking each other with red wine or tomato fights!

:cheers: .....................................................................................jus cuz :mrgreen: ppp

Back