Been using aptus monosilicic acid for a while now. Crazy expensive. Don't personally think it's worth it for spoiled indoor plants. Just got a silica tester from floraflex to try but it's very watered down :pass:

Tis pricey but very effective. Was using Silicium brand. Would buy it on sale/clearence and would only use half the suggested amount. Jeff from New Millennium gave me a couple of bottles as well.

I'd still use it if I was in coco, but use RAW silica as it has plenty of time to break down in in the soil bed. Craft Blend has it in the mix as well. Only use half the suggested amount every other week

1600+ gallons outta a 500ml bottle...not bad...

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 10.45.33 PM.png

I think the powdered stuff is the cheapest isn't it? Agsil 16H

Yes, but that is potassium silicate which still needs to be broken down for plant uptake. Monosilisic acid is plant available immediately. Depends on how you grow and what you want for plants is the bottom line

Also note the NPK difference

U just reminded me i have a 3lb cinder block of that stuff! Left it in the bag it came in and forgot about it and it turned into a single rock hard chunk u would need a chisel to break apart! :yoinks::crying:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Like 2.5yrs ago i wanted samples of the microbe product from this company but they don’t ship to your house only a local willing grow store…..catch is they just keep on sending samples to the store! Last time i went in he had like 60 bottles split between 4 products so he gave me 2 of each for the small bottles and a big ass quart of their bloom food! I totally forgot i had that stuff til writing this message so maybe should feed my current plants some! :eyebrows::doh::crying:

Back